Windows 10: Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

Discus and support Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by pwdiver, Apr 21, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv

Im using a Hitachi 43in 1080P tv as a monitor and a Nvidea Geforce 703 graphics card I have 8 gig's of ram, but just cant seem to get the picture to look right is there any software that would tweak the setting to get as good a picture as possible or am I stuck with trial and error*Huh

:)

pwdiver, Apr 21, 2016
  2. Albinrad Win User

Monitor not showing 1080p display as native resolution

So I have lg tv +monitor and my graphics card is gtx 1050 ti but the problem is my monitor is not showing 1080p display as native it is showing 720p as native resolution and my monitor is 1080p capable Please help me anyone ASAP.

Albinrad, Apr 21, 2016
  3. BruceANt Win User
    Cannot Upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 because of Incompatible Display even when replaced with new graphics card

In an attempt to fix an incompatible display (integrated Nvidia GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 on a HP Pavilion a6200n, AMD Athlon duel core) preventing a Windows 10 upgrade and since there is no driver update, I installed a new graphics card Nvidia GeForce GT
    730 into a PCI-e slot. The incompatible display was disabled and only the new GT 730 is displayed in the Device Manager.

Why do I still show the incompatible and disabled display in the Get Windows 10 upgrade instead of the newly installed graphics card?

BruceANt, Apr 21, 2016
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Try the HARDWARE settings on your monitor --you might have to use the handset to get the monitor menu (picture).

There's usually a setting "Auto Scan " / "Auto resize" or similar which should correct the computer W10 image to the correct size. (Aspect ratio setting).

Also set brightness / contrast / colour / sharpening correctly -- makes a HUGE difference. If you have a GAMMA control on the hardware settings use that as it's often better than brightness + contrast combo.

people often forget the hardware menu - especially when using TV's as monitors.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 22, 2016
Thema:

1. Nvidia Geforce 730 graphics card 43 in 1080P tv - Similar Threads - Nvidia Geforce 730

2. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  3. Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia GeForce graphics card not working: Please I need help with my Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card.My GPU is detected by my control panel, on my device manager etc, but each time I use it to run games, my GPU doesn't startupI have Changed the settings in control panel, and have tried all other forms of...
  4. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  5. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  6. NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver

NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver: NVDIA GEFORCE 730 graphic driver when i installed a graphic driver my pc suddenlyflickering and suddenlyshut downs and the driver is blocking and facing the bsod problems so please help me to fix it i tried many solutions but nothing fixed it i updated the driver i...
  7. Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card: My HP Elite PC running on updated Windows 10 Pro version 2004 is not starting with nVidia Geforce GT 730 graphics card. On start up, the blue screen comes first which says "Press Escape key to start Menu". But the escape key does not work, computer stalled at this point....
  8. geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!

geforce gt 730 graphics card!!!!!: I'm trying to install drivers on my geforce gt 730 4gb graphics card from windows 10 the newest version, but whenever i do something messes up so i have to use the graphics card without the newest drivers. i cant stream with it and i dont see an improvement in gaming at all...
  9. GeForce graphic cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GeForce graphic cards: Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-graphic-cards/545f4a84-f9cc-4f2b-a53c-b7e445e2f1fc
  10. Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Fix error 43 on nvidia graphic cards: There are lots of posts on the internet regarding to this issue. mostly addressing you to uninstall the graphic driver and reinstall it. sometimes it will work most of the times it wont. some people suggest that error 43 means that the graphic card is dead or it is showing...