Windows 10: Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem

Discus and support Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. I have bought a Lenovo Flex 2 and installed Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit on it. My laptop has Nvidia Geforce 840m GPU. I have downloaded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by sonqor, Oct 24, 2015.

1. sonqor Win User

Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem

Hello.
    I have bought a Lenovo Flex 2 and installed Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit on it. My laptop has Nvidia Geforce 840m GPU. I have downloaded the latest version of drivers include main driver and Game Ready drivers:

358.50-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql (Game Ready Version)
    352.84-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql

But I have problem in running graphic games like call of duty an need for speed and etc.
    When I checked display adapter properties I saw that the graphic card didn't detected and Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is default and my geforce VGA is not listed.
    Here is screenshots of my problem.

Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem [​IMG]

However I have installed my graphic card successfully bu Geforce 840m is not detected as my default VGA adapter. Thus I have various problems such as:
    -Games are not running properly
    -Screen brightness function control (F11 and F12) didn't work
    -and so on ...
    Please HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP me Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem :(

:)

sonqor, Oct 24, 2015
  2. SunnyK07 Win User

Graphic card

• NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 840M - Error 0x800f0102

I have this graphic card problem...! i need solution

SunnyK07, Oct 24, 2015
  3. mzg1708 Win User
    Nvidia GeForce 840M graphic card problem, error code 43 on Windows 10.

Original Title: Nvidia GeForce 840M graphic card problem

Hi All,

I have a problem with my Nvidia graphic card , GeForce 840M. It keeps saying error code 43 eventhough I have updated the bios, uninstall and reinstall back the driver, and reinstall back the driver from nvidia. My laptop is originally equipped with windows
    8.1 single language. This thing happens after I have updated my laptop to windows 10. I have tried uninstalling the driver many times, but no luck.

My specification of my laptop are as follows:

Intel core i7 4510U

Ram 8GB

Nvidia GeForce 840M graphic card.

mzg1708, Oct 24, 2015
  4. Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem

Sort out these missing drivers first. All may become good then. Go to the Lenovo site and download the correct drivers for your Lenovo.

Torquemada, Oct 24, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Graphics controllers and other devices depend on system devices that are part of the chipset. If these devices are not installed or driver doesn't work well, then other devices such as the graphics controller are not detected or work properly. Download the latest chipset driver directly from Intel (assuming you have an Intel CPU), install it and restart your computer. Then try to install latest GeForce driver from nVidia's site. Use the mobile version of the driver of course, since you have a notebook.

spapakons, Oct 25, 2015
  6. demahuM Win User
    The Graphic Card 840M is installed, your probelm is the Intel card is not installed, don't worry its simple you can watch a youtube video how to install a drive or just right click and update driver, if its not possible, then right click properties and on one windows you will see ID, go to hardware ID, copy it paste it on google chrome and find you graphic card driver. If its to complicated just watch a youtube tutorial "How to install a driver".

P.S. Right click on Microsoft Basic Display Adapter (It should have two cards, maybe its a but that its saying 4GB or VRAM) and not on the two missing, the two missing are not the Intel or the Geforce graphic, they are different pobably a bluetooth driver, or maybe somethings like keyboard schortcut, or maybe a card reader, you can also find them on the two ways i told you.

AND DON'T FORGET When you open a game you need to right click and Run with graphic processor > High Performance... if you don't have that option i'm sure you will have it after you have installed the Intel Graphic Card.
    Also go to power option and select High performance to get more FPS. If its still not working or you have another questions facebook.com/muhamedxxl send a message to me.

demahuM, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem

1. Nvidia Geforce 840m Problem - Similar Threads - Nvidia Geforce 840m

2. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  3. problem with installation of Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with installation of Nvidia geforce: Hi,After updating to win 11, I can not install my Nvidia driver. I tried different versions and also tried to use the windows update, but nothing changed. Every time I got the message that "this version is not compatible with this device."This is my hardware...
  4. Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with latest Nvidia Geforce drivers and DRM?: Has anybody else noticed problems playing DRM content since updating to the latest Nvidia Geforce v456 drivers? A few catch up TV programs I use now refuse to play anything due to DRM errors. I see Nvidia released a new driver today and I have tried that but I have the same...
  5. My THTF laptop can't work with geforce 840m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My THTF laptop can't work with geforce 840m: After I updated my pc to Windows 10, my PC could no longer use my Nvidia 840m graphics card. No matter how many new drivers you install, once you enable the card, the screen goes black, and it does so again after a reboot. You need to go into safe mode to turn the card off...
  6. Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!

Nvidia GeForce 560 Problem!: Greetings!a few days my monitor started to suddenly to randomly turn off and i had to move my mouse a lot to turn it back on, but this thing was repeating like 3-5 times a day. At first i thought it was because of a Chrome update, but later i saw that same thing is happening...
  7. nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT

nVidia GeForce 8800GT and GeForce 9500GT: I have an older machine I use for backup (Dell OptiPlex 745) fairly well appointed, with an on-the-motherboard graphics adapter (Intel, I think) running one monitor and a plug-in nVidia based adapter, running two monitors. I was running Linux on it until January 2015, when I...
  8. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS Problems

NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS Problems: Hi Guys Just installed Windows 10 on my work computer and the NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS card I have is not insalled now and its not even detected. I tried the latest GeForce driver and not found. Tried scanning for drivers on the NVIDIA site. Nothing it does not even detect...
  10. Are there beta drivers for Intel 4400 and Nvidia 840m?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Are there beta drivers for Intel 4400 and Nvidia 840m?: Windows 10 is saying that it "has stopped this device because it has reported problems" for both my Intel and Nvidia graphics, and even Portal and Little Inferno are choppy so it's definitely not using my dedicated graphics. Thanks 3846

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. asus laptop with dual video nividia 840m card causes bluescreen

3. nvidia 840m window 10 driver

4. nvidia geforce 840M windows 10 1803