Windows 10: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10

Discus and support Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I recently updated and found that absolutely nothing is working regarding graphics. I've lost dual monitor, I cannot play games, and my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rgrdner1, Jul 31, 2015.

1. rgrdner1 Win User

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10

I recently updated and found that absolutely nothing is working regarding graphics.
    I've lost dual monitor, I cannot play games, and my computer doesn't even identify my graphics card, nor my second monitor.
    I've tried updating the drivers through Nvidia experience, update 353.62 for windows 10, and it fails every time on graphics drivers.
    My graphics card is: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti.
    I've tried manually updating it through Nvidias website, and through Experience and both fails on the same part, and as far as I can see through Devices Management on the control panel, this computer doesn't even recognize this card.
    I have used this card for a year and a half now, and this is the first time this has occurred.

Any help is appreciated!

:)

rgrdner1, Jul 31, 2015
  2. CyberJer Win User

Lock screen keeps coming up while I'm using it

This did not work for me. I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti video card. Deleting and reloading driver seemed to go fine, but problem persists.

CyberJer, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Windows 10 automatic updates causing restart loop

I have just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything went fine with the installation and the computer booted up into Windows 10; a couple minutes later the computer restarted with no warning. After rebooting and logging back in it promptly restarted
    again. And again...

It seems that what is happening is that Windows update is trying to install updated graphics drivers for my Nvidia GTX 660 TI graphics card; the installation fails and Windows restarts. I have uninstalled the Nvidia drivers and Geforce experience, but the
    problem is still occurring.

I can't find any information on what is going wrong. If I look in my updates history it shows the failed installations of the GTX 660 Ti drivers, but doesn't seem to give any error information.

Help?

danielcannell, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

5. patroob Win User
    the link you gave us is for windows 7,if i do all the steps will it work for windows 10 as well?

patroob, Aug 5, 2015
  6. bobkn Win User
    If you haven't already done this:

I suggest downloading the drivers directly from Visual Computing Leadership from NVIDIA. Choose the 600 series, the 660ti, and Win 10 (X64?). The current version is 353.62. Do not try to install the drivers online.

Run the downloaded package. Choose a "custom" install. I only do the graphics drivers and PhysX. (I don't know why nVidia installs the 3d stuff by default. Few of us have 3D capable monitors.) Be sure the check the "clean install" box to remove the old drivers.

Best of luck.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nvidia GeForce GTX

2. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  3. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  4. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  5. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  6. NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA introduces new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti gaming GPU: [img] Powered by 12th-Gen Turing Architecture, GTX 1660 Ti up to 3x Faster Than GTX 960, 1.5x Than GTX 1060; Available Today NVIDIA today introduced the GeForce® GTX® 1660 Ti, a new gaming GPU that delivers a big step up in performance and power efficiency for today’s most...
  7. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  8. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI: Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 1660ti causing pc to restart

2. nvidia geforce gtx 1660ti cannot update driver wwith my version of windows

3. geforce gtx 1660 ti windows 10 incompatible

4. can gtx 660ti run windows 10,
  5. nvidia driver incompatible with windows 10 MSI 1660 ti,
  6. windows 10 gtx 660,
  7. windows 10 gtx 660ti,
  8. 1660 ti driver version incompatable,
  9. 1660 ti drivers not working,
  10. gtx 1660 ti driver incompatibility,
  11. is the geforce 660ti compatiable with windows 10,