Windows 10: NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

Discus and support NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA GPU from device manager and now I want to reinstall it but when I try reinstalling it with NIVDIA installer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiddharthHingar, Jul 6, 2018.

1. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

I accidentally uninstalled my NVIDIA GPU from device manager and now I want to reinstall it but when I try reinstalling it with NIVDIA installer it says, "The graphic driver could not find compatible Graphic Hardware.". Help me on how to get my graphic hardware back and use it for my high performance.

:)

SiddharthHingar, Jul 6, 2018
  2. jm1897 Win User

Nvidia GPU cannot be detected by Device Manager, Malfunctioning keyboard

So I have these two problems right now. I don't know if they are actually correlated.

I'll start with the gpu. Two weeks ago my laptop (Asus X556UB) started having a force shut down while playing SIMS 4. I didn't think it was an issue until I realized that my nvidia 940m was not working and only the intel hd 520 is working in the device manager.

I tried using a driver easy software and it says that my nvidia gpu is unplugged. I set my device manager into showing non present devices and it appeared saying that the component is not connected to device right now. I tried updating the
    driver using asus support and it says that there is no compatible hardware. So as a noob as I am, I uninstalled the gpu. Now it can't even be detected anymore.

These are other things that I have tried:

- updating all drivers

- Checking the disk for corruptions

- Uninstalling intel gpu

- running device and hardware troubleshooter for hundreds of times (hardware changes not detected)

- resetting win 10 ver 1511 (made my keyboard and touchpad malfunction a few times, all of which I successfully fixed)

- tried resetting and updating bios

- updating win 10 to a more recent version (1709 i think)

I tried these things for a dozen times or more for 2 weeks now and it still doesnt work. I am sooooo tired and frustrated about this. I brought it to a certified asus service center and they said that it would take a month or two and cost too much since
    they said that the nvidia should be working because the resolutions is perfectly fine. But it doesnt show in the device manager now.

Someone please help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

jm1897, Jul 6, 2018
  3. GrapeJams Win User
    Unable to detect NVIDIA GPU after latest windows 10 update

I believe I am having the same issue. The solution that you suggested does not work as I am unable to uninstall the drivers through the Device Manager as my GPU is not being detected and is therefore not listed under Display Adapters.

I have an Nvidia GTX 765M as well as an Intel integrated graphics card. At the moment the machine is only recognizing the inferior Intel card. I booted into the BIOS and noticed that my discrete graphics card was listed as [NOT DETECTED].

This appears to be an issue for several other users and I am quite confident it is an error on the Microsoft side.

GrapeJams, Jul 6, 2018
  4. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

Device Manager - Code 43 - NVidia GTS 450

Previously I was running Windows 8.1 64bit with 2 gpus, an NVidia GTX 650 Ti and an NVidia GTS 450. I have 2 monitors, each plugged into it's own gpu. This worked well.

Yesterday I installed Windows 10 and now I have a Code 43 for the GTS 450 and a black screen. This GPU is not being recognised in the NVidia Control Panel.

I have installed the latest drivers from the NVidia website, version 353.62 (for Windows 10 64bit), this did not work. I then uninstalled them and let Windows Update find the correct drivers, this also did not work.

If I uninstall the GPU in device manager, the screen connected to the GTS 450 then comes on. But when Windows then reinstalls the driver, the screen goes back off again and the code 43 re-appears.

Not sure what else there is to do to fix this, has anybody else had this problem since upgrading to Windows 10?

JamesArchacki, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager

1. NVIDIA GPU uninstalled in device Manager - Similar Threads - NVIDIA GPU uninstalled

2. GPU is not showing in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU is not showing in Device Manager: I have a laptop with two GPUs and I accidentally removed one of them dedicated GPU: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-is-not-showing-in-device-manager/70bda42f-58b0-45a8-b61c-9c307f7cb768
  3. Nvidia GPU in display adapters is greyed out in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia GPU in display adapters is greyed out in Device Manager: So I'm on a laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 and recently I found out that when I plug in an HDMI cable, the screen doesn't turn on and when I go into the device manager, under Device Adapters, the NVIDIA graphics card that I have Geforce GTX 1650 Ti is greyed out and I can't do...
  4. nVidia gpu not detected/disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nVidia gpu not detected/disappeared from device manager: I was gaming on my all in one pc which comes with two graphics cards. A GeForce 820A and an Intel R HD Graphics 5500. All of a sudden my game crashed and I couldn’t reopen it so I restarted my pc. When I reopened the game the performance was significantly worse so I decided...
  5. nVidia gpu not detected/disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nVidia gpu not detected/disappeared from device manager: I was gaming on my all in one pc which comes with two graphics cards. A GeForce 820A and an Intel R HD Graphics 5500. All of a sudden my game crashed and I couldn’t reopen it so I restarted my pc. When I reopened the game the performance was significantly worse so I decided...
  6. nVidia gpu not detected/disappeared from device manager

7. Unable to detect Nvidia GPU in device manager

Unable to detect Nvidia GPU in device manager: My laptop model number is HP 15-ax252tx. After Windows feature upadate on 16/08/2020, I am unable to see nvidia gpu anywhere, computer is only detecting integrated graphics. I tried installing nvidia driver but I am unable to do so hardware not detected. What should i do to...
  8. Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nvidia Display adapter not detected and accidentally uninstalled from device manager: My Nvidia GPU was not getting detected. So I have opened my device manager, and found it after clicking on View Hidden Devices, but sort of shaded. I uninstalled it from device manager in an attempt to reinstall the driver again to get it to work, however it has become...
  9. Uninstalled GPU from device manager and can't install it back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled GPU from device manager and can't install it back: Tried DDU and everything but Windows Update, Device Manager and AMD Catalyst all give an error when installing. Comment if you need more information. Trying to install the INF manually from AMD Catalyst gives "One of the installers for this device cannot perform the...
  10. Nvidia GPU not showing up on Device Manager

Nvidia GPU not showing up on Device Manager: I have just built a new computer, and have installed windows 10 on it. I just today (8/8/2018) have put in a Nvidia GTX 1060 6 gb Graphics Card, and I plugged it in correctly, and power is running to it, but it is not showing up on my device manager, I have tried doing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uninstalled gpu in device manager

2. can i uninstall gpu driver in device manager ?

3. uninstalled graphics adapter not showing in other devices

4. accidentally uninstalled gpu from device manager,
  5. device manager not showing GPU load,
  6. finding uninstalled gpu,
  7. device manager not showing gpu after crash,
  8. display adapter not showing in divice manger,
  9. reinstall nvidia hardware after uninstalling it from device manager,
  10. can i uninstall gpu driver on device manager,
  11. nvidia geforce gpu Windows is uninstalling this device. (Code 21),
  12. uninstalled software nvidia on device manager,
  13. unistall gpu is device manage now its not being detected,
  14. asus x556ub doesnt detect nvidia GPU,