Windows 10: NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10

Discus and support NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a NVIDIA GT 630. Nothing works. Still code 43 in Device Manager, with the new 355.83!!! I am thinking to go back to Windows 7... 20357 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by aponcel, Aug 30, 2015.

1. aponcel Win User

NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10

I have a NVIDIA GT 630.

Nothing works. Still code 43 in Device Manager, with the new 355.83!!!

I am thinking to go back to Windows 7...

:)

aponcel, Aug 30, 2015

2. After Windows 10 Upgrade GT 630 not working.

I've got a PC running 2 GTX 970's in SLI driving a 3 monitor 5760x1080 Surround screen and I've a got GT 630 that drives 2 secondary monitors. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 last weekend, my GT 630 has not worked. When I look in Device Manager
    I see that it's got an issue and showing the "Code 43" problem.

What have I tried for troubling shooting:

I have update Windows 10 to the latest patch set. I've even upgraded to the latest NVidia drivers. Same result.

I have completely uninstalled and removed the NVidia drivers. As soon as I do this, the GT 630 shows up working in Device Manager and the 2 GTX 970s disappear. I do a scan for new hardware and the GTX 970s show working and at the exact same time the GT 630
    goes into the problem state... so same result...

In Windows 7, these cards all worked perfectly. Is their something in Windows 10 the causes the drivers to behave that much differently? Is this a DirectX 12 issue? I'm not certain but I've looked and it seems that only the GT 630 (OEM) is supported
    for DirectX 12 and mine is not OEM. Can DirectX 12 compatible and non-DirectX compatible cards NOT coexist in Windows 10?

I don't want to have to buy a new video card. Even then, I've only got that same PCI 2.0x16 slot free to put one in on my motherboard which pretty much means that I'm limited to only a GT 730 card. Even then, they can only handle the DirectX 11.x version...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MarkDurbin, Aug 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Game DVR requirements met but can't enable

Yes I have the same problem with my NVidia gt 630

Please Microsoft fix this problem it is annoying.

PS sorry for bad English..

DelimanStefan, Aug 30, 2015
  4. tinmar49 Win User

Don't give up yet, find "control panel", click on the white window "start button", control panel should be there. Go to "programs and features" (same as W7 ) and uninstall the Nvidia items. Restart, click on the "start button" and click on "settings", "update and security" and hopefully Windows will load the Nvidia drivers etc. If there are already some other programs waiting to be installed, you may have to go back to "update and security" after restarting.

tinmar49, Aug 30, 2015
  5. aponcel Win User
    I have done three times ... The problem was not resolved!

aponcel, Aug 30, 2015
  6. tinmar49 Win User
    Oh dear, options are limited. Could you go to the Nvidia site on your pc or another machine and download the drivers onto a memory stick and try loading them via a usb port instead of a direct internet load?

tinmar49, Aug 31, 2015
  7. thorvaldh Win User
    Have you tried the BIOS update provided by your manufacturer? Because I use GT 750M and that was the main reason of code 43 error.

thorvaldh, Sep 1, 2015
  8. aponcel Win User

I cannot!! The web of HP Drivers is down !!! *cry*Sick

aponcel, Sep 1, 2015
  9. aponcel Win User
    Done. Same problem: "File System Error...". Only can run the setup file in Safe Mode.

aponcel, Sep 1, 2015
  10. thorvaldh Win User
    You mean this one?

thorvaldh, Sep 1, 2015
  11. aponcel Win User
    Yes. When I select my computer, the screen goes white!!!

aponcel, Sep 1, 2015
  12. thorvaldh Win User
    What is your computer model?

thorvaldh, Sep 1, 2015
  13. aponcel Win User

HP Pavilion Elite m9461es

aponcel, Sep 1, 2015
  14. thorvaldh Win User
    This is your driver download page. However, there doesn't seem to be any drivers available for your device on Windows 10 so there are no BIOS updates available for your device right now. They haven't tested out some devices yet, that's their reason.

I guess you can try to install the update you can download from your motherboard manufacturer's website. Here is a small guide for doing it so. But be careful, it says that updating from the motherboard manufacturer's website might lead HP System Recovery to fail and I'm not sure if it wouldn't make your devices malfunction. Do it at your own risk. *Nerd

thorvaldh, Sep 1, 2015
  15. OldMike65 Win User
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Nvidia GT 630. Just so you know I am running that exact same card on my Windows 10 Pro. My computer is an HP Pavilion Desk top. Never had a problem with windows and my video card. So it CAN work on Windows 10. Good luck.

OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - NVIDIA 630

2. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  3. iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver, nvidia drivers not updating: I recently switched back to my professional dell laptop from an asus tuf gaming. while i was setting up my dell windows setup asked me for a backup and i mistakenly clicked my asus's backup file. since then it shows that iqvw64e.sys vulnerable driver and is not loading,...
  4. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  5. NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly

NVIDIA Driver Not Working Properly: I have the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super driver, and it usually has code 43 error on it. My Geforce Experience is unable to identify that I have the game ready driver that it wants me to download and so it keeps prompting me to download it over and over again. My Nvidia...
  6. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  7. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  8. How to change the Connected to Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 to Nvidia GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the Connected to Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 to Nvidia GPU: [ATTACH] I tried changing the prefered graphics processor to Nvidia in Nvidia Control Panel, uninstalling the Intel display adapter from the Device Manager still couldn't able to change it...
  9. After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630: The last driver which I can install is 391.35 (27.04.2018). Any newer driver from that can't install on 1809!!!!!! And please, do not tell me some common shi...s. The problem is very specific and if you don't know exactly shu...t up and don't waist any time...
  10. Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce 7150m / 630 drivers x64 needed pls: anyone have a good driver for this slightly older vista-era laptop? the machine is a HP DV9917CL. I have it running with the old HP vista 64 driver. it works pretty good but I get some flashes and blackouts on certain aero functions [haven't tried sans-aero yet]....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia gt 630 whql windows 10

2. i cant update nvidia gt 630

3. nvidia gt 630 windows 10

4. nvidia gt630 support windows 10 1909,
  5. intel uhd 630 nvidia GTX630 windows 10 upgrade,
  6. gt 630 not updating,
  7. windows 10 nvidea gt 630 not supported,
  8. drive gt 630 431.36 windows 10 1903,
  9. nividia gt 630 drivers window 10 pro 1809,
  10. gt 630 nvidia driver cant install on windows 10,
  11. nvidia gt 630 older version windows 10,