Windows 10: NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

Discus and support NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; NVIDIA today announced its first Turing™ architecture-based GPUs, revolutionizing the work of 50 million designers and artists by enabling them to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

Source: NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World’s First Ray-Tracing GPU | NVIDIA Newsroom

:)

Brink, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Xzibit Win User

NVIDIA Adapting RTX Ray-tracing to Vulkan API

The extension was coming...

Not implementing RTX into Vulkan just being able to access it with the extension.

Xzibit, Aug 14, 2018
  3. ThrashZone, Aug 14, 2018
  4. NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

slicendice, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU

1. NVIDIA Unveils Quadro RTX, World's First Ray-Tracing GPU - Similar Threads - NVIDIA Unveils Quadro

2. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...: I have a Lenovo P50 laptop with an internal Quadro m1000m GPU. I installed recently an external NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU thunderbolt attached, and the internal Quadro m1000m GPU gets a Code 31 in device manager. The NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU driver does not list Quadro...
  3. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...: I have a Lenovo P50 laptop with an internal Quadro m1000m GPU. I installed recently an external NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU thunderbolt attached, and the internal Quadro m1000m GPU gets a Code 31 in device manager. The NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 GPU driver does not list Quadro...
  4. Windows 10 Nvidia Quadro M1000M GPU not working after installing external GPU NVidia...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on RTX Ray Tracing in Minecraft: [ATTACH]Ray Tracing is a feature in Minecraft that when enabled amplifies the graphics of the game. It is developed by NVIDIA in order to increase lighting, shadows, and more in the game. However, not everyone can enjoy this feature as there is a minimum system requirement...
  6. Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 GPU has disappeared on Surface Book 3 after windows 11 pro update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 GPU has disappeared on Surface Book 3 after windows 11 pro update: Has anyone come across this error and managed to get it resolved?I updated my Surface Book 3 a week ago onto Windows 11 pro however my Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 GPU has disappeared, how do I restart the GPU. All efforts to reinstall and update to the latest drivers have failed,...
  7. NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX GPU for Mobile Workstations: Creative and technical professionals can now access the latest advancements in photorealistic rendering, AI and VR while on the go, with the new lineup of NVIDIA Quadro RTX-powered mobile workstations. At the annual Computex conference in Taipei, NVIDIA today announced a...
  8. Lenovo Unveils Preview of World's First Foldable PC in ThinkPad X1

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo Unveils Preview of World's First Foldable PC in ThinkPad X1: From never-before-seen form factors to new user experiences, Lenovo’s innovation history is laden with firsts that have continued to define and re-imagine smart, personalized computing. Today, another breakthrough is on the horizon. [img] At Accelerate, we’re unveiling a...
  9. NVIDIA announces the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card with 8GB GDDR6

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA announces the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card with 8GB GDDR6: NVIDIA today introduced the Quadro RTX 4000 graphics card — the company’s first midrange professional GPU powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and the NVIDIA RTX platform. Unveiled at the annual Autodesk University Conference in Las Vegas, the Quadro RTX 4000 puts...
  10. SanDisk unveils the worlds first 4TB SSD

in Windows 10 News
    SanDisk unveils the worlds first 4TB SSD: Source For those looking to increase your SSD size looks like your prayers are being answered. . .now where is my check book, or bank card. . .*Rolleyes 1567