Windows 10: nvidia

Discus and support nvidia in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

nvidia

currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

3. Reymichael Ros Win User
    primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:42 AM
  4. AntonyJose Win User

nvidia

Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Thema:

nvidia

1. nvidia - Similar Threads - nvidia

2. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 is now available: The GeForce RTX™ 2080 is powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. This is graphics reinvented. GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition GeForce RTX 2080 GeForce GTX 1080 GPU...
  3. NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 411.63 FOR WINDOWS 64BIT ON 19-09-2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 411.63 FOR WINDOWS 64BIT ON 19-09-2018: On 19-09-2018 Nvidia company has released the new GeForce driver 411.63 , its size 517.107MB for windows 10 64 bit i am sharing the direct downloading link from nvidia for notebook driver...
  4. Nvidia files and folders

Nvidia files and folders: I've downloaded and installed the latest Nvidia but do not see the common c:\NVIDIA folder at all, even showing hidden files. I do however, see in the Program Files a folder called NVIDIA Corporation. Also under Program Files (x86) another folder called Nvidia Corporation....
  5. Win10 64x could not install nvidia geforce drivers, run event viewer or most any other tasks

Win10 64x could not install nvidia geforce drivers, run event viewer or most any other tasks: I spent about 4 hours today updating 1 pc, shut it down after everything was done. Start another win10 pc, nothing working properly. Failed to install latest nvidia geforce drivers from download, failed to run event viewer, pc running slow. What I do notice is on every...
  6. Modded nvidia graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Modded nvidia graphics drivers: Does anyone know where to get modded nvidia graphics drivers ? 117966
  7. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti availability postponed to September 27th

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti availability postponed to September 27th: Hi Everyone, Wanted to give you an update on the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti availability. GeForce RTX 2080 Ti general availability has shifted to September 27th, a one week delay. We expect pre-orders to arrive between September 20th and September 27th. There is no change to...
  8. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  9. NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 399.24 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NVIDIA RELEASED GEFORCE DRIVER 399.24 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT: On 10-09-2018 nvidia inc , released new driver 399.24 for geforce 940MX only supported to windows 10 64bit direct downloading link its size 497.44MB http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/399.24/399.24-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe...
  10. NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Shield Software Experience Upgrade 7.1 now released: [ATTACH] When we launched SHIELD TV, we made a promise to support your device with frequent and meaningful updates.Over the years, a lot has changed. You’ve given us countless pieces of feedback which have helped make SHIELD devices what they are. And we can’t thank you...