Windows 10: device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

Discus and support device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018.

1. SageAxe3 Win User

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem

:)

SageAxe3, Sep 14, 2018

2. NVIDIA Graphics card has a code 45 in the device manager.

Hi Brandon,

Error Code 45 occurs if a device that was previously connected to the computer is no longer connected. That being said, please try to run a hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key, type "control panel" and select Control Panel.
    • Under the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting> Hardware and sound>
      Hardware and Devices
      > Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, you can try to uninstall the NVIDIA driver and reinstall or even download the latest driver for your graphics card coming from the manufacturer.

Dennis Mop, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Ken_Fox Win User
    Nvidia GPU Error Code 45

I have the same problem.

I did the steps, but it is still hidden in device manager and still has CODE 45.

Can you please help me..

I have aspire 5750G with NVIDIA Geforce GT 540m.

Thanks.

Ken_Fox, Sep 27, 2018
  4. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

My Nvidia driver isn't working Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

Hi, I've been having problems for awhile now where my Nvidia GeForce GTX 560m driver would just disappear sometimes and all of my related Nvidia programs such as GeForce experience would cease to work. I can't even manually download the latest driver to
    get it working again. After tons of searching around I believe I've traced it back to the driver giving me this error in Device Manager under "show hidden devices": Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

It tells me to reconnect it to the device but I have no idea what this means.

I'm using Windows 10 64 bit I believe on a notebook

JustinJohnson13, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia

1. device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia - Similar Threads - device connected computer

2. NVIDIA GPU Error Code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GPU Error Code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: So i just bought a new ROG Strix Laptop like 11 months ago, before it was start normal, nothing happens, until 5 days ago my GPU isn't detected on my Device Manager, when I turned on show hidden device, it's show my GPU with an error code 45, i've been searching the solution...
  3. NVIDIA GPU Error Code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GPU Error Code 45 Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.: So i just bought a new ROG Strix Laptop like 11 months ago, before it was start normal, nothing happens, until 5 days ago my GPU isn't detected on my Device Manager, when I turned on show hidden device, it's show my GPU with an error code 45, i've been searching the solution...
  4. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  5. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: Hello. After a recent Windows 10 update my bluetooth device has dissappeared from my computer. To view it I have to "show hidden devices" on the device manager. When I rightclick on it it says that "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45"....
  6. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. Code 45: It happens to me in unknown date, well it annoys me because it also affects my Internet in Network Adapters, Camera is not available as detect in discord and when i saw the device manager and i enabled show hidden devices, the gray things showing errors: "Currently, this...
  8. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45): GEO laptop won't connect to wifi and doesn't even show any available networks. In Device Manager, wifi direct virtual adapter 1 and 2 status says: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer (Code 45) In Network properties: all networks are disconnected...
  9. nvidia (code 45)

nvidia (code 45): currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45) nvidia can anyone please solve this problem [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/nvidia/f57b2147-3c0a-41ed-9d69-e69f73103752
  10. Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45) To fix this...: I see you have had thousands of questions on this, I have tried everything you suggest but my internal (non removable Cd/DvD drive will not work due to Windows 10- how can I fix this?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia code 45

2. nvidia graphics card code 45

3. nvidia 2070 Currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

4. nvidia card not connected to windows code 45,
  5. code 45 nvidia,
  6. nvidia error code 45,
  7. windows 10 code 45 nvidia graphics card,
  8. gpu not connected to computer,
  9. sometimes gpu currently this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (code 45),
  10. nivdia hardware is not connected to computer,
  11. gpu error 45,
  12. nvidia gpu code 45,
  13. nvidia audio not connected hidden device manager,
  14. nvidia gpu not detected code 45,
  15. nvidia not connected to computer