Windows 10: nvlddmkm error in event log

Discus and support nvlddmkm error in event log in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have problem Getting nvlddmkm error in event log Try update nvidia driver but the problem still continue 388.00- 388.13-388.31 How to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Adityar, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Adityar Win User

nvlddmkm error in event log

I have problem
    Getting nvlddmkm error in event log
    Try update nvidia driver but the problem still continue 388.00- 388.13-388.31
    How to fix the problem?
    whether this can be caused by ram?
    I installed 3 ram Samsung
    2x 8GB M471A1K43BB1-CRC
    1z 16Gb M471A2K43BB1-CRC

Imgur

I did not experience bsod / bluescreen. but event log always shows error

:)

Adityar, Nov 15, 2017
  2. TomJHood Win User

Seiki 4K TV randomly shows "Not Support" when turned on - must add/remove second monitor + reboot

Downgrading didn't solve anything. I searched through the system event logs and noticed this error: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

I'm trying some of the solutions listed on
    this thread

TomJHood, Nov 15, 2017
  3. sdmf74 Win User
    frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

Having the same exact issue in bf1, second monitor goes dark then game freezes.

In event log getting

the 4101 event

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

sdmf74, Nov 15, 2017
  4. Adityar Win User

Adityar, Nov 15, 2017
  5. Quexos Win User
    Are you talking about errors like: "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

If so I have read about and tried TdrDelay registry tweaks and a bunch of other crap but have never found a proper fix. The only thing that has worked for me is down-clocking the video card. Even if it is not "over clocked", almost all are factory over clocked these days and often unstable at those "stock" clocks except for the rare cream of the crop chips.

I would try nvidia inspector (1.9.7.8 latest?) if you don't already have some other utility for clock speeds and under-clock it a bit. Try somewhere between Nvidia's reference stock speed and whatever the manufacturer/factory over clock is, or just knock off about 40-100 MHz at a time and see if it stabilizes. If is does, you know what the problem is, and you can decide to run under-clocked or go into RMA HELL until you get lucky enough to get the "perfect" card that is actually stable at factory OC speed...but good luck with that, I just run mine at a stable under-clock unless it is significantly lower than acceptable (whatever that is for you).

Quexos, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm error in event log - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm error event

2. ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR : NVLDDMKM in event viewer tends to crash games..: The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer....
  3. Event 0, nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 0, nvlddmkm: Hello,I keep getting the Event 0, nvlddmkm issue in my event viewer. It causes my monitors to turn off, and at times, it can get itself into an infinite loop. My GPU is the RTX 3070. What should I do? It doesn't BSOD and there aren't any minidumps from it. Thanks....
  4. Event 0, nvlddmkm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 0, nvlddmkm: Hello,I keep getting the Event 0, nvlddmkm issue in my event viewer. It causes my monitors to turn off, and at times, it can get itself into an infinite loop. My GPU is the RTX 3070. What should I do? It doesn't BSOD and there aren't any minidumps from it. Thanks....
  5. EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.: i have this crash that happened while i'm playing gpu intensive game, this crash already happened before and i've fixed it well kinda. but it's came back again and really annoy me. first time i encounter this error, it's causing BSOD, i try to update my driver and it's fixed...
  6. EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.: i have this crash that happened while i'm playing gpu intensive game, this crash already happened before and i've fixed it well kinda. but it's came back again and really annoy me. first time i encounter this error, it's causing BSOD, i try to update my driver and it's fixed...
  7. EVENT ID14 NVLDDMKM ERROR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Games crash reliably after a few seconds with "nvlddmkm" error in event log, if FPS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash reliably after a few seconds with "nvlddmkm" error in event log, if FPS...: Hello there, I´ve been trying to fix this issue for a few months now without any success. If Fps arent locked, all tested games crash after just a few seconds or a minute at max. Witcher 3, Doom Eternal, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ark Survival Evolved, Shodow of War My Setup:...
  9. Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing: Hi, I've been getting nvlddmkm errors in event viewer every time I play the game Outlast 2 which was just released. I'm using Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, while not high specs, it can run the game at 60fps at mid-high settings with no problem so I highly doubt that it's not...
  10. Event Log error

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log error: Any idea what would be causing this? svchost (3972) Database recovery/restore failed with unexpected error -566. Many instances of this error in my event log. Running windows 10 pro with November update.... Thanks. 32625