Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Lenovo Ideapad Y510P laptop which I bought in 2014 together with my sister who bought the same pc. I have Both Nvidia GeForce and Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lienlotta, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Lienlotta Win User

nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

I have an Lenovo Ideapad Y510P laptop which I bought in 2014 together with my sister who bought the same pc. I have Both Nvidia GeForce and Intel cards. I'm a skyrim lover and I play a lot of games, so this gaming laptop was perfect for me and I love it. I could run Skyrim on high quality for one year. BUT, after I upgraded to windows 10, I kept getting errors and my games would keep crashing. I restarted my pc and went for Windows 8 again, lived happily ever after for two months before I woke up to Cortana from Windows 10. Every time the laptop asked if I wanted to get the Upgrade, I said no. I do not have automatic upgrade on, so how my pc forced the upgrade, I don't know. Again, my laptop started to act up and half of my 20 games would start crashing again. Over and over. I set it back 3 times because of a force upgrade. Even the third time, I ended up waking up to Cortana. Again I tried to set it back, even tried twice because the laptop wouldn't give me the choice of what Windows I wanted to start with.

I don't always get a bluescreen or bluescreen of death (Whatever you want to call it). Sometimes, my game will just start glitching and the laptop will start working like hell, and then restart. I've opened the laptop to check for dust and I've updated the drivers and even redownloaded them. I've tried to run my games in different resolutions, in fullscreen or a window, safe mode or administrative mode and all. Whatever I try, it won't work. I'm clueless and confused, angry and irritated and I'm sad. I don't know what to do or try anymore and I really hope that someone could help me. Please, help me!

:)

Lienlotta, Oct 28, 2016

2. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE(nvlddmkm.sys)

* Bugcheck Analysis

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {ffffe001423f14c0, fffff800c3f0c4f4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for
    nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+84c4f4 )

nvlddmkm.sys = Nvidia Graphics driver

Update the Nvidia Graphics driver to version 364.72:

Download NVIDIA, GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla Drivers

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 28, 2016
  3. XP ROCKS. Win User
    BSOD 'Driver Power State failure' Please look at my DMP files.

!DevObj !DrvObj !DevExt ObjectName

ffffe000c9a4c040 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

\Driver\nvlddmkm ffffe000c9a4c190 InfoMask field not found for _OBJECT_HEADER at ffffe000c9a4c010
    ffffe000c8425620 \Driver\ACPI ffffe000c79318d0

> ffffe000c8425840 \Driver\pci ffffe000c8425990 Cannot read info offset from nt!ObpInfoMaskToOffset

!DevNode ffffe000c844ad30 :

DeviceInst is "PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_139B&SUBSYS_01521558&REV_A2\4&384bed49&0&0008"

ServiceName is "nvlddmkm"

Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys

Image path: nvlddmkm.sys

Image name: nvlddmkm.sys

Browse all global symbols functions data

Timestamp: Thu Aug 25 16:31:18 2016 (57BF5596)

This was caused by your NVidia display driver. As far as I can tell, you are using a generic driver from NVidia, correct?. if I am correct, I would advice you to navigate to SAGER, Support and install the 2015 driver, provided and built for
    your system.

A Trusted Brand for Gaming Laptops | Sager Notebooks

XP ROCKS., Oct 28, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please read How to upload files

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL [​IMG]

nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL [​IMG]

Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys & DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys DRIVER

2. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    driver irql not less or equal: I am experiencing Bluescreen errors when Launching games using EasyAntiCheat. The only one with a readable dmp file others show as unreadable when uploading is from today .dmp on google drive but I've gotten 3 or more different codes in the past for stuff like kernal mode...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  5. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. driver irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  7. driver irql not less or equal

driver irql not less or equal: Here is what I hope is the link to a proper zip file for the mini dump that occurred tonight.Been having extreme stop codes for last week and have tried to get to the bottom of them with no luck. They all point to a driver, but with the verifier cmd, couldn't tell much.Open...
  8. Driver IRQL not less or equal

Driver IRQL not less or equal: Require assistance for this recurring BSOD Minidump as follows: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjCHvReXOkQli3wCpImKumCn-jYL?e=gYLBzT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-irql-not-less-or-equal/a5af156d-168a-4ada-bc33-b24bdcbc8238
  9. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql not less or equal nvlddmkm.sys

2. nvlddmkm.sys driver_irql_not_less_or_equal