Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing.

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; keep getting nvlddmkm.sys on windows 7 after installing new driver and still on the windows update driver. Try both the DDU unistaller and nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stevenzun, May 3, 2017.

1. Stevenzun Win User

nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing.

keep getting nvlddmkm.sys on windows 7 after installing new driver and still on the windows update driver. Try both the DDU unistaller and nothing. even with the nvidia driver that windows upgrade downloads it still gives me nvlddmkm.sys . Please someone helpe me i have being trying for days to fix this..

was told to use that whocrasheoutput to see what is causing the problem but i can't read or understand any.

file:///C:/Users/cookie/Desktop/WhoCrashedOutput.htm

:)

Stevenzun, May 3, 2017
  2. Liron040 Win User

Windows 10 DirectX and nvlddmkm.sys problem

Hello everyone,

Even after clean installed Windows 10 I sill get issues with DirectX crash and nvlddmkm.sys, sometimes even VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nvlddmkm.sys BSOD.

I've tried to update drivers, I've tried formatting my computer, I've tried more things suggested in the internet such as registery TdrDelay value, nothing worked.

It's driving me crazy. I can't use my computer that way.

I really need help here, someone knows any fix?

Liron040, May 3, 2017
  3. PassLock's ad-module causing problems

I installed PassLock software to my Nokia C6 and it kept connecting to the internet for its ad-module no matter if I actually saw any adverts or not and no matter if the software was running or not, so I decided to unistall it as I didn't want to pay for
    the internet costs of the phone.

But even after unistalling it the ad-module keeps connecting to internet I suspect as the phone wants to be connected all the time and even if I tell it not to connect it connects after few denied attempts.

I tried to reinstall my phone software using Nokia Ovi software but the stupid thing took automatic backup before unistalling my phone so it did... Nothing at all.

I also checked the application manager from the settings and no reference to any adware modules to be found there.

How do I get rid of the ad-module?

PassLock on the Nokia Store: Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store

Jonza---01, May 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The crash analyses all report the Video_TDR_Failure.

A VIDEO_TDR_ERROR always relates to the system's graphics card (TDR = Timeout Detection Recovery). This could be down to a number of reasons including drivers, heat, power to the card, a faulty PCI-e slot or simply a defective GPU. It's in your best interests to employ common sense trouble shooting techniques in these situations.

• Try later and/or earlier drivers
    • Measure the GPU's temperatures at idle and under load
    • Ensure the GPU is free from dust build up and that the fan is working correctly
    • Reseat the GPU and check all connections are securely made
    • Check PSU voltages in BIOS
    • Try a different card in the system

philc43, May 3, 2017
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing. - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys keep

2. KB4489899 Update Installs But On Reboot Get Error 0xe0000100 And Update Unistalls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4489899 Update Installs But On Reboot Get Error 0xe0000100 And Update Unistalls: Trying to get latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4489899 to install on Windows 10 Pro. Update appears to install but on reboot get error message stating Update cannot be installed and updates are being uninstalled. Error message in update history is: Last failed install...
  3. Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting blue screen even after a PC reset: So recently I kept getting blue screen with the message "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" and Hi, You may need to know this : OS : Windows 10 CPU : Intel i3 3220 3.2GHz RAM : 4GB 1600MHz GPU : Digital Alliance GeForce GT630 2GB DDR5 HDD : 500GB Seagate 7200RPM Free Space...
  4. Specific folders keep getting automatically compressed even after I decompress them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific folders keep getting automatically compressed even after I decompress them: I noticed a few days ago that the "two blue arrows" appeared on all the icons on my desktop, which I found out stand for NTFS compressed files. I then checked the whole C drive and noticed that a few folders, namely "Documents", "Desktop" and "AppData" (all in my user's...
  5. Keep getting message "Updates Installed"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keep getting message "Updates Installed": I got a crazy alert! virus! blah blah and the damned computer was screaming at me. I tried to close it down, but I was on the phone and didn't have time to fool with it so I hit the power button. When rebooting I hit f6 to boot to safe mode. Interestingly it stated,...
  6. No update installation even after reboot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No update installation even after reboot: I got a couple updates and they indicated they were "waiting for restart". I restarted my computer and was surprised it didn't go through the whole "Configuring Windows Updates, do not turn off your computer" routine. After it was completely rebooted, I went into Settings,...
  7. How manage maybe even unistall Norton backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How manage maybe even unistall Norton backup: I serviced my friend’s 6-month-old Win10 (x64) TOSHIBA Satellite S55-C laptop last month. The computer has a 1TB HDD & they use a 1TB external HDD to save their data and what they thought was a computer backup by literally copying everything on Drive C, which amounted to...
  8. Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Getting nvlddmkm error in event viewer, game crashing: Hi, I've been getting nvlddmkm errors in event viewer every time I play the game Outlast 2 which was just released. I'm using Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, while not high specs, it can run the game at 60fps at mid-high settings with no problem so I highly doubt that it's not...
  9. Can't get dism to work even after refresh install .clueless

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't get dism to work even after refresh install .clueless: No idea what is going on here. Dism was returning errors so I did a bunch of things literally spent 3 hours doing standard stuff. Finally found old usb stick so I could do a refresh install overnight. . Keeping apps etc but then when I woke up and tried the dism command again...
  10. Getting this error even after clean install!

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting this error even after clean install!: There seem to be no way getting rid of this error. I even did a clean install tonight with the latest windows 10 iso! Any idea why? The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
Tags: