Windows 10: nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing.

Discus and support nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; keep getting nvlddmkm.sys on windows 7 after installing new driver and still on the windows update driver. Try both the DDU unistaller and nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stevenzun, May 3, 2017.

1. Stevenzun Win User

nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing.

keep getting nvlddmkm.sys on windows 7 after installing new driver and still on the windows update driver. Try both the DDU unistaller and nothing. even with the nvidia driver that windows upgrade downloads it still gives me nvlddmkm.sys . Please someone helpe me i have being trying for days to fix this..

was told to use that whocrasheoutput to see what is causing the problem but i can't read or understand any.

file:///C:/Users/cookie/Desktop/WhoCrashedOutput.htm

:)

Stevenzun, May 3, 2017
  2. Liron040 Win User

Windows 10 DirectX and nvlddmkm.sys problem

Hello everyone,

Even after clean installed Windows 10 I sill get issues with DirectX crash and nvlddmkm.sys, sometimes even VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nvlddmkm.sys BSOD.

I've tried to update drivers, I've tried formatting my computer, I've tried more things suggested in the internet such as registery TdrDelay value, nothing worked.

It's driving me crazy. I can't use my computer that way.

I really need help here, someone knows any fix?

Liron040, May 3, 2017
  3. PassLock's ad-module causing problems

I installed PassLock software to my Nokia C6 and it kept connecting to the internet for its ad-module no matter if I actually saw any adverts or not and no matter if the software was running or not, so I decided to unistall it as I didn't want to pay for
    the internet costs of the phone.

But even after unistalling it the ad-module keeps connecting to internet I suspect as the phone wants to be connected all the time and even if I tell it not to connect it connects after few denied attempts.

I tried to reinstall my phone software using Nokia Ovi software but the stupid thing took automatic backup before unistalling my phone so it did... Nothing at all.

I also checked the application manager from the settings and no reference to any adware modules to be found there.

How do I get rid of the ad-module?

PassLock on the Nokia Store: Windows Phone Games and Apps - Opera Mobile Store

Jonza---01, May 3, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

The crash analyses all report the Video_TDR_Failure.

A VIDEO_TDR_ERROR always relates to the system's graphics card (TDR = Timeout Detection Recovery). This could be down to a number of reasons including drivers, heat, power to the card, a faulty PCI-e slot or simply a defective GPU. It's in your best interests to employ common sense trouble shooting techniques in these situations.

• Try later and/or earlier drivers
    • Measure the GPU's temperatures at idle and under load
    • Ensure the GPU is free from dust build up and that the fan is working correctly
    • Reseat the GPU and check all connections are securely made
    • Check PSU voltages in BIOS
    • Try a different card in the system

philc43, May 3, 2017
Thema:

1. nvlddmkm.sys keep getting it even after unistalling and installing. - Similar Threads - nvlddmkm sys keep

2. Keep getting Exception Code c0000005 even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Exception Code c0000005 even after fresh install: So I have been having this issue for a while now and finally had enough. I have been getting c0000005 exception codes on random applications and can seem to find a fix, After searching other threads and posts I have done the following with no luck:- Ran windows memory diag...
  3. Keep getting Exception Code c0000005 even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Exception Code c0000005 even after fresh install: So I have been having this issue for a while now and finally had enough. I have been getting c0000005 exception codes on random applications and can seem to find a fix, After searching other threads and posts I have done the following with no luck:- Ran windows memory diag...
  4. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors: Hello , My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them .Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:...
  5. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors: Hello , My pc reboots or freezes all of a sudden . When I check event logs I see these type of errors and a lot of them .Here is the full description of errors.Log Name: System Source: nvlddmkm Date: 10-05-2022 19:13:00 Event ID: 14 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords:...
  6. Even id 14 nvlddmkm errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keep getting BSODs even with new windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSODs even with new windows install: I've been trying to fix the Blue Screens on my brother's computer for a few days now, and still can't stop the BSODs. I assumed it was a driver issue with his AMD 5700 XT. After much trouble I did a fresh install of Windows from a USB and installed the required drivers before...
  8. System keeps getting BSOD even after clean installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System keeps getting BSOD even after clean installation: I've tried everything! At this point, I only have mouse, keyboard, one monitor hooked up to by custom rig, including only the drive that Windows is installed on. I've done 5 clean installations at this point Tried all 3 of my drives System starts and after 5-10 minutes it...
  9. Installing then stops then unistalls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing then stops then unistalls: Windows keeps trying to install updates. But then stops and decides to uninstall what has been. Is it doing this as what's been installed shouldn't be and its being stopped? If so how can I stop it doing so and how do I find out what should and shouldn't be? Am I...
  10. Getting this error even after clean install!

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting this error even after clean install!: There seem to be no way getting rid of this error. I even did a clean install tonight with the latest windows 10 iso! Any idea why? The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID...
Tags: