Windows 10: Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

Discus and support Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The main reason I reinstalled the system is to not have Nvlddmkm.sys show up. One day after reinstalling, there it is again. Windows 7 SP1 x64. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steffan, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Steffan Win User

Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

The main reason I reinstalled the system is to not have Nvlddmkm.sys show up. One day after reinstalling, there it is again. Windows 7 SP1 x64. How do I create and upload an error log?

:)

Steffan, Sep 29, 2016
  2. LauraB619 Win User

Getting BSOD every time I try to use Premiere Pro and After Effects after latest windows update install

I am so frustrated with these updates that cause all sorts of problems.

My system installed Security Update KB3124263 and it has wreaked havoc on my system.

First I started to get the BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nvlddmkm.sys) every time I tried to open Premiere Pro and/or After effects.

I uninstalled both applications, restarted the computer and reinstalled Premier Pro (haven't reinstalled After Effects yet)

I tried to open Premier Pro and now i'm getting

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

HELP!

I have projects that I've been trying to complete for the last 3 days!!!

LauraB619, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Nokia Lumia 1520 handset issues

Hi PrasitDinda

I will suggest you to hard reset the phone after the update to Windows 10. Because of that the system components will be freshly reinstall, and there are more chances to solve this type of issues.

MCCshreyas, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may get better replies posting this on the sister site, Windows 7 Help Forums Many 10 forum members are also members on that site.

alphanumeric, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

1. Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system - Similar Threads - Nvlddmkm sys freshly

2. How many times can you reinstall Windows 10 in one day?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many times can you reinstall Windows 10 in one day?: Digital license not linked to Microsoft Account. No longer asking for a user but to sign into Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-times-can-you-reinstall-windows-10-in-one/9417435d-866c-4869-b8e4-7955baecd138
  3. Windows from day one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows from day one: Windows 10 OS is nothing short of data mining SPYWARE. Microsoft, The hackers ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-from-day-one/0a48b50a-e7eb-4437-99c6-b7c08da9691d
  4. 'Fresh Start' failed. How do I reinstall a fresh windows 10 operating system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Fresh Start' failed. How do I reinstall a fresh windows 10 operating system?: Something went wrong with an update or something happened at some point. At first, the update worker would run and eventually crash the computer, I did solution 4 here https://windowsreport.com/tiworker-exe-causes-high-disk-usage/, the crashing stopped thereafter, however I...
  5. OneDrive files reinstalling on a PC after a fresh OS install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive files reinstalling on a PC after a fresh OS install: I keep all my files in OneDrive folders. Some of the files are synced onto the PC hard drive and the rest reside in the cloud only. I plan on replacing the Hard Drive with a SSD. I will back up all files to an external hard drive. I am also guessing the Windows Activation...
  6. Two BSOD in one day

Two BSOD in one day: I got two BSODs today. The latest one is about `IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL`, the previous is something about a page fault (don't remember the actual error code). I am getting quite a lot of BSODs recent weeks, but I only have minidumps for the last two BSODs. See...
  7. error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error 0xC004C003 Fresh Reinstall after activation: Originally, my T430 was running the RTM build before upgrading to the full release. My laptop was fully activated afterwards. However when i did a fresh reinstall on a USB afterwards, i get an error message in the settings stating that my product key does not work. I thought...
  8. (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

(Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM: So, i've been struggling with a certain BSOD for months now. I've tried fixing it by myself over and over again to no avail, and even though i'm used to it by now, it's still a pain in the butt. So, from the beginning: it's a consistent BSOD regarding a...
  9. BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall

BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall: Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated as this frustrating problem has been happening for months. So I have a Toshiba Z20T-B laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Pro reinstalled only 3 days ago. The problems were occurring before that too. The computer has BSOD'd...
  10. System hang after two days of usage

in Windows 10 Support
    System hang after two days of usage: Hello. This past Saturday I reinstalled Windows 10 on my laptop via the media creator tool/USB boot. It ran smoothly on Saturday and Sunday, but last night, after about three hours of usage, it froze/hanged...I had been away for 10 minutes and came back to find the time...
Tags: