Windows 10: Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

Discus and support Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The main reason I reinstalled the system is to not have Nvlddmkm.sys show up. One day after reinstalling, there it is again. Windows 7 SP1 x64. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steffan, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Steffan Win User

Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

The main reason I reinstalled the system is to not have Nvlddmkm.sys show up. One day after reinstalling, there it is again. Windows 7 SP1 x64. How do I create and upload an error log?

:)

Steffan, Sep 29, 2016
  2. LauraB619 Win User

Getting BSOD every time I try to use Premiere Pro and After Effects after latest windows update install

I am so frustrated with these updates that cause all sorts of problems.

My system installed Security Update KB3124263 and it has wreaked havoc on my system.

First I started to get the BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (nvlddmkm.sys) every time I tried to open Premiere Pro and/or After effects.

I uninstalled both applications, restarted the computer and reinstalled Premier Pro (haven't reinstalled After Effects yet)

I tried to open Premier Pro and now i'm getting

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

HELP!

I have projects that I've been trying to complete for the last 3 days!!!

LauraB619, Sep 29, 2016
  3. Nokia Lumia 1520 handset issues

Hi PrasitDinda

I will suggest you to hard reset the phone after the update to Windows 10. Because of that the system components will be freshly reinstall, and there are more chances to solve this type of issues.

MCCshreyas, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may get better replies posting this on the sister site, Windows 7 Help Forums Many 10 forum members are also members on that site.

alphanumeric, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system

1. Nvlddmkm.sys one day after freshly reinstalling system - Similar Threads - Nvlddmkm sys freshly

2. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  3. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  4. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  5. System recovery after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System recovery after fresh reinstall: Hi, After a fresh reinstall, everything seemed to be working normally for a day, except now that I've rebooted for the day (I think I installed some feature update) I'm getting BSOD with error 0xc000021a. I'm trying to reverse the update however it's asking me for my...
  6. BSOD every day, even after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every day, even after fresh install: Hello there!Well I've been having BSODs very often, sometimes twice in the same hour, some days I don't have any.This is my systemI've already ran memtest+ a few times and it never found an issue, even went a few days with two sticks of ram out, since the issue was still...
  7. Cannot update after fresh reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update after fresh reinstall.: While just using my pc casually it started acting up real bad, which i then realized it had corrupted boot data? I reformated the drive and did a fresh reinstall. Now when i try and update i get Download error - 0x80096010. My time is correctly set. My ISO is brand new off...
  8. Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Not Activating after Fresh Reinstall.: So I reinstalled my windows full wipe, logged into the same account now it says windows cannot Identify product linked to account. But when I go to my profile I can see details of my PC before re installation, which says I have a windows 10 Pro product but my current PC which...
  9. Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate windows after fresh reinstall: Hi, I upgraded my pc's boot drive to a ssd, so i installed windows to that drive from a usb and reformatted my previous boot drive hard drive. i got this error code [ATTACH]...
  10. BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's intermittently after fresh reinstall: Hello, any help would be greatly appreciated as this frustrating problem has been happening for months. So I have a Toshiba Z20T-B laptop with a copy of Windows 10 Pro reinstalled only 3 days ago. The problems were occurring before that too. The computer has BSOD'd...
Tags: