Windows 10: O&O DiskImage

Discus and support O&O DiskImage in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by swarfega, Apr 5, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

O&O DiskImage

o&o frequently have offers on their products. I've always like their defragger in the past.

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
  2. SIW2 Win User
  3. BenGob Win User
    After Windows 10 1709 (fall creators) automatic update apps die just after being started

Always failing.

I forgot to say that,immediately after upgrade, things works just fine (but unknown device). It's after the first restart (or shutdown + start) that apps stop to work.

Some things I discovered: the device is an O&O DiskImage Virtual Device, used by NovaBACKP to mount as a device the saved images.

Non so happy to stay on 1703, but I've no alternatives....

BenGob, Apr 19, 2018
  4. O&O DiskImage

SSD cannot be trimmed after Windows Anniversary Update.

Is there an option in O & O Defrag that enable to elect to replace Disk Defragmenter with O & O Defrag. The option exists with Defraggler but I have chosen to have both enabled.

Gerry C J Cornell, Apr 19, 2018
  5. Berton Win User
    Berton, Apr 19, 2018
  6. SIW2 Win User
    There is no need to read the language. Enter your email address at the reg page. They send an email, you click the link to confirm it is you then your reg key arrives.

The program download I linked above is in English.

O&O DiskImage [​IMG]

Thema:

O&O DiskImage

1. O&O DiskImage - Similar Threads - O&O DiskImage

2. Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...: De ce nu se deschide? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-cump%C4%83rat-o-cheie-de-activare-pentru/d212b38a-5f60-4493-9a6f-d88932290813
  3. Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am cumpărat o cheie de activare pentru Minecraft și l-am cumpărat de pe Microsoft...: De ce nu se deschide? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-cump%C4%83rat-o-cheie-de-activare-pentru/d212b38a-5f60-4493-9a6f-d88932290813
  4. O aplicativo fotos do windows 10 não esta mais funcionando

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O aplicativo fotos do windows 10 não esta mais funcionando: eu nao sei quando exatamente isso aconteceu, ams foi depois de alguma atualização do windows, o aplicativo fotos da microsoft abre, porém ele nao mostra o preview das fotos e quando clico nelas nada acontece, porém se eu clico para abrir de uma pasta e nao dentro do...
  5. O aplicativo fotos do windows 10 não esta mais funcionando

O aplicativo fotos do windows 10 não esta mais funcionando: eu nao sei quando exatamente isso aconteceu, ams foi depois de alguma atualização do windows, o aplicativo fotos da microsoft abre, porém ele nao mostra o preview das fotos e quando clico nelas nada acontece, porém se eu clico para abrir de uma pasta e nao dentro do...
  6. How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?: I use a lot the keys ctrl + shift + left / right arrow, and sometimes a lot I just press ctrl + shift and it change to the Right-to-left reading order and pressing again the shortcut don't disable the Right-to-left reading order option, so I have to right click and disable...
  7. How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?

How to delete o change Notepad shortcut Ctrl + Shift Right-to-left reading order?: I use a lot the keys ctrl + shift + left / right arrow, and sometimes a lot I just press ctrl + shift and it change to the Right-to-left reading order and pressing again the shortcut don't disable the Right-to-left reading order option, so I have to right click and disable...
  8. My Windows account was changed w/o my permission, and the person who did it keeps changing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows account was changed w/o my permission, and the person who did it keeps changing...: I am submitting another question because my last discussion didn't get me anywhere. The full story is that randomly my Windows account was hacked. The Microsoft account I use for Windows didn't exist anymore, probably because the hacker changed it to theirs, and a new...
  9. My Windows account was changed w/o my permission, and the person who did it keeps changing...

My Windows account was changed w/o my permission, and the person who did it keeps changing...: I am submitting another question because my last discussion didn't get me anywhere. The full story is that randomly my Windows account was hacked. The Microsoft account I use for Windows didn't exist anymore, probably because the hacker changed it to theirs, and a new...
  10. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. o&o diskimage win10