Windows 10: O.S systems

Discus and support O.S systems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why can't Microsoft Just make it's OS compatible? With all software? Old, New? Do you know how many times my programs won't work just because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnny V.Gamez Sr., Jul 22, 2018.

1. O.S systems

Why can't Microsoft Just make it's OS compatible? With all software? Old, New? Do you know how many times my programs won't work just because Microsoft decides to go from XP to Vista to Millen, to 8.0 to 8.1 to 10. now 10.1. why don't you pay me for the programs that won't work any more because that or pay for new V.

You don't know how to fix it then don't force it when we want we will change, why does it have to be forced?????????

Johnny G

:)

Johnny V.Gamez Sr., Jul 22, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 22, 2018
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 22, 2018
  4. O.S systems

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

O.S systems

1. O.S systems - Similar Threads - systems

2. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  3. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...
  4. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  5. 2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...

2024-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems...: i have been having this problem for about 3 months and each time it does the same thing. it installs up to 50% and then fails each time. i have looked at previous suggestions to fix it and some have looked promising but have not been successful and i am scared that i am going...
  6. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  7. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  8. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

9. After a windows 11 update my system crashed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a windows 11 update my system crashed.: Hi,I have an issue i could use som help with.After a windows 11 update neither screen, mouse or keyboard are functioning.I know i have power in the system as the fans and light on my gpu and rgb are working.I have been trying to search a solution online, but most of the...
  10. After a windows 11 update my system crashed.

After a windows 11 update my system crashed.: Hi,I have an issue i could use som help with.After a windows 11 update neither screen, mouse or keyboard are functioning.I know i have power in the system as the fans and light on my gpu and rgb are working.I have been trying to search a solution online, but most of the...