Windows 10: "object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Discus and support "object reference not set to an instance of an object" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 10beers, May 28, 2016.

1. 10beers Win User

"object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Hi guys, I'm trying to download some you tube songs...I updated to the new version (4.1.509) & I get this message. I did the same with win7 & it worked fine. Can some body please advise?

:)

10beers, May 28, 2016

2. object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

Glad to know that the issue is resolved.

In case you face any other issues with Windows in future, feel free to contact us we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, May 28, 2016
  3. object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and Thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

You may follow the below methods and check.

Method 1: Let’s reinstall the skirmish pack
    and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

You may refer to the below steps to uninstall a program in windows 10:

1. Press "Windows" + "R", Type "appwiz.cpl" and press Enter.

2. Select the program and click on Uninstall and follow the instruction on the screen.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, I suggest you to boot the Desktop system in Clean Boot and check if the problem exists.

This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows. It starts Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

(The above link also applies to Windows 10).

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" in the above link.

Hope it helps. Please reply us if you face any issues in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, May 28, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hello, er.. new version of what? Maybe Free Youtube Downloader?

You could try running whatever the program is in compatibility mode. Is it specified to run in Win 10?

Normally a programming problem- solution would seem specific to the program.

If that program doesn't work for you, try an alternative. There are plenty around that search, download and convert.

dalchina, May 29, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    General Rules:

1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks, stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.

2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

3) No spamming, advertising, selling, or promoting products or other sites.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

Cliff S, May 29, 2016
  6. 10beers Win User
    This is Free You Tube Downloader...sorry if I crossed the line...if so, then feel free to close the thread. Thanks

10beers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "object reference not set to an instance of an object" - Similar Threads - object reference set

2. Object size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object size: The objects in my scree are way too big and I won't tp get the display back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/object-size/1707d354-e7ed-4d5c-ad8a-6cf7d685e977
  3. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....: I have installed SSMS 18.10. I have connected to Azure SQL Managed Instance and trying to edit a job step then getting error below"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. SqlManagerUI"I have these components showing from SSMSSQL Server Management Studio...
  4. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....: I have installed SSMS 18.10. I have connected to Azure SQL Managed Instance and trying to edit a job step then getting error below"Object reference not set to an instance of an object. SqlManagerUI"I have these components showing from SSMSSQL Server Management Studio...
  5. SQL Agent job step editing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set: I'm getting this error " Error Number 0x80040706 Description: Object Reference not set"while installing gamepad drivers through InstallShield Wizard. Please tell me how to fix this....
  7. Getting error "10.0 Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in windows...

Getting error "10.0 Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object" in windows...: hi, i have facing the issues as per subject, when use the Cambodia E-Filling system to upload purchase record the file, will show the message "Object reference not set to and instance of an object". Would like to requested Brother and sister teach me how to solve it this...
  8. Object reference not set to instance of an object while accessing webcam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Object reference not set to instance of an object while accessing webcam: We have developed an software and trying to run it on Windows.10. It runs well with external web camera. But when we run it using integrated/Laptop camera, it shows an error. The light on the web camera blinks but no image is displayed. The camera is working fine. We...
  9. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".: Hello, The problem appears in Visual Studio, that when I try to create a new Project, it always drops the message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have uninstalled and installed Visual Studio, multiple times, but the problem appears always. Also, I...
  10. Unhandled exception has occurred in your application... Object reference not set to an...

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application... Object reference not set to an...: Hi! I recently tried using a mod installer for the game Mass Effect, but received the error in the title. Clicking "Details" shows the following: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free youtube downloader message object reference not set to an instance of an object

2. windows 10 object reference not set to an instance of an object

3. free youtube downloader object refereance not set to an instance of an object

4. boot image mdt erro object reference not set to an instance of an object,
  5. object reference not set instance of an object windows 10 when sleeping,
  6. windows phone internals object reference not set to an object,
  7. object reference not set to an instance of an object win 10,
  8. object reference not set instance of object by download,
  9. dell image assist wmic object refereance not set to an instance of an object,
  10. object reference not set to an instance of an object dell xps 15,
  11. object reference not set to an instance of an object and windows 10,
  12. windows 10 virtualbox Configuration: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.