Windows 10: Obviously I have misunderstood..............

Discus and support Obviously I have misunderstood.............. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Win 10 Home 10586.164 on this pc. I have a plan to experiment something. The plan calls for switching to Insider Preview build. So, I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidhk, Mar 15, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Obviously I have misunderstood..............

I have Win 10 Home 10586.164 on this pc.

I have a plan to experiment something.
    The plan calls for switching to Insider Preview build.
    So, I did that, 2 days ago.
    Instead of Fast or Slow, I have the Release Preview.
    So far I have not received the 14279 update.
    Obviously I do not understand how Release preview works.
    Question :
    When will I get the Insider Preview build in this pc ?
    The next one after 14279 ?

Obviously I have misunderstood.............. [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Mar 15, 2016
  2. e90mort Win User

E90 Voice commands - Have I misunderstood maybe?

Hi!

My E90 "speaks" and "understands" very poorly my Norwegian. I thought it should be possible to actually record my own voice, for instance for a contact's name, so that the E90 wwould recognize my voice - and respond with my voice - in stead of responding with
    the synthetic strange voice in the machine. For the time beeing, when I let's say speak a name, the E90 brings up plenty of totally irrelevant suggestions. Is there anyone at this forum who will know if I'm looking for a thing that actually does not exist?
    I've had most of the ommunicators, but on some issues I find the E90 very difficult to figure out. Any help will be very much appreciated. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. ML

e90mort, Mar 15, 2016
  3. nj7_ Win User
    E90 Voice commands - Have I misunderstood maybe?

Maybe, only it can improve with new firmware version. For now, not only E90, but others, does not work well with all languages.

4. Kari Win User

You must switch to Fast Ring to get the latest preview build. Use the slider to change your ring:

Obviously I have misunderstood.............. [​IMG]

Slide it all the way to right, then reboot.

5. davidhk Win User
    Silly me.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Obviously I have misunderstood.............. - Similar Threads - Obviously misunderstood

2. How can I determine, in a reasonable amount of time obviously, which individual files can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I determine, in a reasonable amount of time obviously, which individual files can...: I am trying to scrub my hard drive because i have purchased a second hand computer. I would like to not have to reset and fully wipe the hard drive if possible. I am just wondering if there is a reference guide to verify if a file is needed, or any way at all. I have come to...
  3. How can I determine, in a reasonable amount of time obviously, which individual files can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I determine, in a reasonable amount of time obviously, which individual files can...: I am trying to scrub my hard drive because i have purchased a second hand computer. I would like to not have to reset and fully wipe the hard drive if possible. I am just wondering if there is a reference guide to verify if a file is needed, or any way at all. I have come to...
  4. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  5. MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks

MSI laptop sudden performance drops, already ran all the obvious checks: I have an MSI sword 15 from 2022, I recently just started having major lag spikes and performance drops when running games. I was low on storage so I just got a new 2TB SSD and the issue persists. I’ve already ran all the usual things to check, both hardware cleaning and...
  6. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  7. 0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.

0x124 bugcheck Blamed on chipset drivers obviously not culprit.: I'm making a post for my friend's PC, because I'm trying to assist him with a crash diagnosis.The dump is blaming the chipset driver, AuthenticAMD.sys for the crash, but that's not saying much.The crash happens somewhat randomly, which is why we're struggling...
  8. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  9. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  10. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging