Windows 10: OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!

Discus and support OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am i getting this error.i will reinstall oc guru 2 as many times as i want then either straight away on the next restart or eventually it will come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JupiterKOG, Mar 30, 2018.

1. OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!

Why am i getting this error.i will reinstall oc guru 2 as many times as i want then either straight away on the next restart or eventually it will come up with an error saying it cant find gigabyte oc guru 2.msi installation package

:)

JupiterKOG, Mar 30, 2018
  2. amyfabian Win User

trying to install Zune on my computer,but in the end it says error code:0x80070002..pls help

trying to install Zune on my computer,but in the end it says error:0x80070002.Cant find media for installation package Zune.pls help tnx

amyfabian, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Mark_W. Win User
    cant find the media installation package 'vista clear type fonts for winxp (JPN) it might be incomplete or corrupt

Hello leodevlin:

Thank you for posting to the forum about your issue running updates. From research I have done, this sounds to be an issue with the Zune software and computer. There are a couple of simple things we would like to try to verify this is the case:

• Please uninstall the Zune software from your computer. The best way to do this is to first use this tool to uninstall, do not try installing at this time,

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/zune/software/remove-and-reinstall-zune
      . Once you have completed this, go to Start > computer/MY COMPUTER > C:// > Program Files > look for a Zune folder > If one is found, delete it and all of its contents.
    • Next we would like to check your computer for available updates,
      http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate
      . If you are notified that the PC is up to date, click the "check online for updates from Microsoft update". Install any updates that are found and then restart your computer.
    • Once the PC has been rebooted, install the software from here,
      http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=27163
    • Once the software is installed, verify that it is up to date. Go to settings > general > check for updates. If any updates are available, run those updates.
    • Now connect the phone and try the update again.
    • If you get the same error, try to create a new Windows profile on your computer,
      XP/Vista/W7.
    If no progress is made with any of the above steps, the next thing to do is to try another computer. If you do not get the same error on the alternate computer, this may be an issue with your computers registries.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Mar 30, 2018
Thema:

OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error!

1. OC GURU 2 Cant find installation package error! - Similar Threads - GURU Cant find

2. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Package Installation Error: Package Installation ErrorCould not add all required packages to the project. The following packages failed to install from 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Entity Framework Tools NuGet Packages':EntityFramework.6.2.0: Unable to find version '6.2.0' of...
  3. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Package Installation Error: Package Installation ErrorCould not add all required packages to the project. The following packages failed to install from 'C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Visual Studio\Shared\Entity Framework Tools NuGet Packages':EntityFramework.6.2.0: Unable to find version '6.2.0' of...
  4. Package Installation Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Java installer package error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java installer package error: So, I have been trying to install Java 17 but every time I try to, I get "This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package".I...
  6. My OC (3) 2/3 full

in Windows 10 Support
    My OC (3) 2/3 full: Older 87, and know little about PCs.. my New Desk top With windows 10 and I see my OC(3) is already 2/3rdfull. Does this matter 180897
  7. Windows Installer Package Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer Package Error: I am trying to install a msi package and I keep getting The windows installer service could not be accessed, This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode or if the windows installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance. I have...
  8. i cant install *.msix and *.msixbundle packages

i cant install *.msix and *.msixbundle packages: for some reason i cant use packages to install ms-store apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-msix-and-msixbundle-packages/1696b5d6-20d6-4396-9216-dea0d6de5cc3
  9. OCS app error

OCS app error: Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500 I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ? Thank...
  10. help with gigabyte oc guru 2

help with gigabyte oc guru 2: hello can anyone help me im trying to delete gigabyte oc guru 2 tried alot of uninstall apps and still not got rid of it ,also in folder theres no uninstall exe please help me 101402

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gigabyte oc guru 2 windows 10download

2. cant find installation package

3. oc guru 2