Windows 10: Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors

Discus and support Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I recently build a custom Windows 10 desktop PC and have been getting BSOD's with various error messages during normal operation (web browsing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by matthew6891, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors

Hello,I recently build a custom Windows 10 desktop PC and have been getting BSOD's with various error messages during normal operation (web browsing, MS Office use, gaming, etc). I've run Memtest86 with multiple (8+) passes without any errors to test the RAM. I've also run Prime95 for about 8 hours without any reported issue for the CPU. I've tried updating BIOS and drivers however the BSOD's continue to persist. Please find a .zip file with my system's minidump files (including all errors witnessed; note three are from today, 10/6) as well as my MSINFO32 output below:Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. My computer specifications are as follows:OS: Windows 10 64 bitMotherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350NCPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700XGPU: Asus ROG-Strixx GTX 1080 TIRAM: 32GB Patriot ViperAny help with getting this resolved is highly appreciated!-Matthew

:)

matthew6891, Oct 5, 2017

2. Windows 10 laptop randomly shuts off during use

Occasionally my Acer Aspire F 15 shuts off during normal use. To my knowledge, it is not overheating (it had only been on for a few minutes and did not feel warm at all). I am dual booting Linux and this problem does not occur in the other operating system.
    I think it is some problem to do with device drivers - I will post errors logs momentarily.

musicman523, Oct 5, 2017
  3. DeetleVa Win User
    11 BSODs in 3 months with Windows 10

The BSODs have been random. Some have occurred while the laptop was idle, others during various operations. HP did not list chipset driver updates for windows 10. I installed the latest drivers listed for Windows 7. I have had two more BSODs:

Driver overran stack buffer and Unexpected kernel mode trap. I added the two minidumps for 1/27/2016

DeetleVa, Oct 5, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors

Please read BSOD Posting Instructions

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors [​IMG]

axe0, Oct 6, 2017
  5. Sorry about that! My PC's specs have been updated, and please find the generated log folder attached.

Thanks!

matthew6891, Oct 6, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors

1. Occasional BSOD's during normal operation, various errors - Similar Threads - Occasional BSOD's during

2. Computer just randomly powers during normal operation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer just randomly powers during normal operation.: As per the title, sometimes while using the computer it will just randomly computer power off as if the plug was pulled, then after a few seconds delay it will power on automatically and boot up as if nothing happened. It seems to happen quite irregularly maybe 1-2 per month,...
  3. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  4. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  5. Occasional BSOD with various causes shown

Occasional BSOD with various causes shown: Hi, I am getting occasional BSOD, mainly with large down or uploads on my Lenovo T480 running Windows 10 Pro, 20H2, build 19042.804. Here are some screen grabs: [img] [img] [img] [img] These images and the V2 files can be found here: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files...
  6. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  7. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...
  8. Strange reboot during normal operation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange reboot during normal operation: On December 16th 2018, my wifes computer was running normally, we finished up playing a few hours of world of warcraft and went to bed. A few hours later when she got up in the middle of the night around 1 am her computer had restarted, but instead of showing her the normal...
  9. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.: So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception...
  10. BSOD during various activities

BSOD during various activities: Recently bought all parts to build a computer, Built it all with no problems and everything was going smoothly until I started trying to watch youtube videos, download/play games, etc. When I get blue screen I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop code, I've tried things such...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reasons for BSOD during normal operation