Windows 10: Occasional mouse stutter

Discus and support Occasional mouse stutter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm not great at explaining things, but what's happening is when I move my mouse across the screen, it occasionally freezes for under a second, and in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Souls, May 22, 2016.

1. Souls Win User

Occasional mouse stutter

I'm not great at explaining things, but what's happening is when I move my mouse across the screen, it occasionally freezes for under a second, and in games the entire game freezes and sound stops during that small time.
    It doesn't only happen when I'm in games, it also happens when I reboot my pc and no programs are active.

:)

Souls, May 22, 2016

2. Audio glitching/buzzing after Windows 10 update.

The more I've thought about it over the past few days, the more I think that this isn't an audio issue but a system wide issue as whole. I've done all the troubleshooting numerous times and it has always come back with no issues. When I start experiencing
    this audio stuttering, I notice that when I move my mouse cursor around, it also stutters occasionally. This leads me to believe that my audio may be fine and that I am experiencing some other problem. Could you possibly know what could be causing my computer
    to occasionally stutter like this?

What's annoying is that it was fine yesterday, but it's an issue that goes away for a bit, but then always comes back. Is it possible that Windows 10 is doing some sort of download in the background that I'm not aware of or something? I have no idea what is
    causing this stuttering because I only have one browser tab open atm and I'm doing nothing else.

Kurapika92, May 22, 2016
  3. TwanMerks Win User
    Mouse lag after upgrading to Windows 10

same here, mouse lag/stutter with ANY wireless mouse on Windows 10

TwanMerks, May 22, 2016
Thema:

Occasional mouse stutter

1. Occasional mouse stutter - Similar Threads - Occasional mouse stutter

2. mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse stuttering: Hello,Im having this issue since i added my second monitor to my main monitor 60hz side monitor and my main is 144hz whenever i play games i see it the most bcs i play on low sensitivity, its getting really annoying, im using a logitech G305 lightspeed, i even got a...
  3. mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse stuttering: Hello,Im having this issue since i added my second monitor to my main monitor 60hz side monitor and my main is 144hz whenever i play games i see it the most bcs i play on low sensitivity, its getting really annoying, im using a logitech G305 lightspeed, i even got a...
  4. Mouse stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuttering: Hi all!I've a Logitech G G604 Lightspeed wireless mouse but since a month or so it keeps stuttering like it disconnects for a couple of seconds. The weird thing is that when I'm ingame there seems no stuttering at all, only when I'm using my desktop besides gaming.Like 8...
  5. Latency issues and occasional sound stutters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latency issues and occasional sound stutters: I've been looking everywhere and this is driving me crazy. I have submitted a feedback ticket for it, and have been using DPC Latency Checker. I am worried I am doing more harm than help. Does anyone have tips on how to make this stop? I edit video, and audio so it gets...
  6. mouse stuttering

mouse stuttering: so my mouse started stuttering a few days ago, i've already tried everything i could find on the internet to fix this. now i bought a new mouse but i needed to adjust te sensitivity. right after i touch the windows mouse settings it's ruined again and my mouse stutters...
  7. Mouse Stutter

Mouse Stutter: Was curious to know if anyone can weigh in on this... I've had a weird mouse stutter where I think I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of and find online. I'm running the latest build of Windows 10. I keep all my drivers uptodate as well. With that said, I've tried the lastest...
  8. Mouse Stutter

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse Stutter: Was curious to know if anyone can weigh in on this... I've had a weird mouse stutter where I think I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of and find online. I'm running the latest build of Windows 10. I keep all my drivers uptodate as well. With that said, I've tried the lastest...
  9. mouse stuttering

mouse stuttering: about every 5-10 seconds my mouse will stutter or freeze and teleport some where else. I have a brand new cyber power PC (link below) and i have all the latest drivers and windows updates. I have watched almost all the videos and none of them work....
  10. Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes: Good day, I have recently discovered that my laptop (running Windows 10 now) is suffering from a form of millisecond-stuttering or lag spikes (whatever floats your boat to call it) I have done quite some research on it already, so you don't have to do it. *Smile So, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. occasional mouse lag