Windows 10: October Office 365 security and compliance update

Discus and support October Office 365 security and compliance update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the last month, the Office 365 team has continued to introduce new security features and capabilities. Here is a roundup of some key security and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

October Office 365 security and compliance update

Source: October Office 365 security and compliance update - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2016

2. Lumia 920 Encryption

I use it w office 365 no problem.

Wp8 is built with enterprise security and cloud security in mind.

That's why when you create a new account the outlook email says office 365 specifically.

Same goes when you open up office. One of your options build in is office 365.

October Office 365 security and compliance update ;)

ceroberts75, Oct 30, 2016
  3. Can I use Windows Defender on 100 company computers until Kaspersky get KES to work with Windows 10

I realise Security Essentials could only be installed on 10 work computers and not in AD. Kaspersky say Enterprise Security will not be updated to support Windows 10 until October (planned). Until then, can I use Defender legitimately in my office of 100
    computers (although not all will be updated to 10 before October).

Thanks.

SimonJocelyn_live, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

October Office 365 security and compliance update

1. October Office 365 security and compliance update - Similar Threads - October Office 365

2. October 7, 2020 - Windows update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 7, 2020 - Windows update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!: EDIT: Changed the subject since apparently, typos are not allowed. Seriously Microsoft? Again? What was supposed to be just security and OS updates turned into a massive update changing my Office 2016 Pro to Office 365. Even though I have the "Disable Updates" turned on....
  3. October 7, 2020 - Windows 1803 update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 7, 2020 - Windows 1803 update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!: Seriously Microsoft? Again? What was supposed to be just security and OS updates turned into a massive update changing my Office 2016 Pro to Office 365. Even though I have the "Disable Updates" turned on. How do I know? Let me count the ways: Because all the ribbons and...
  4. Introducing new Microsoft 365 security center and compliance center

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Microsoft 365 security center and compliance center: In the past few years, we have been heavily investing in the security and compliance areas to help organizations safeguard their digital estate and achieve compliance. According to recent customer research, we heard that while security and compliance are both top of mind...
  5. New advanced security and compliance offerings for Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    New advanced security and compliance offerings for Microsoft 365: When we first introduced Microsoft 365 bringing together Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), our vision was two-fold: 1) deliver a great experience for customers to empower employee creativity and teamwork, and 2) provide the most secure and easy...
  6. October 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    October 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update today. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Project 2013 (KB4022227) Update for Skype for Business 2015 (KB4461446) Update for...
  7. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  8. New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update

in Windows 10 News
    New in Office 365 security and compliance - June update: Recent updates for security and compliance include enhancements to Advanced Threat Protection, eDiscovery, Advanced Data Governance, Advanced Security Management and expanded support for Windows Information Protection. Read on to learn more about these updates....
  9. New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New enhancements for Office 365 security and compliance capabilities: Today, we’re pleased to announce several enhancements that bolster Office 365’s security and compliance capabilities. With the launch of Office 365 Threat Intelligence, we are enriching security in Office 365 to help customers stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape....
  10. October 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    October 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2013 Update for Microsoft Access 2013 (KB3172543) Update for Microsoft Excel 2013 (KB4011181) Update for Microsoft...