Windows 10: Odd error message "windows find manager has crashed"

Discus and support Odd error message "windows find manager has crashed" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For the last 2 days I've been repeatedly getting the error box with wings saying, "windows find manager has crashed" no solution available. Yes, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Charles17, May 27, 2016.

1. Charles17 Win User

Odd error message "windows find manager has crashed"

For the last 2 days I've been repeatedly getting the error box with wings saying, "windows find manager has crashed" no solution available. Yes, it says "find" manager. I've been looking everywhere for that error message online but not even 1 result. Does anyone know what this means or how to correct? I just did a recovery to a prior restore point, and before that a sfc /scannow. Result was no integrity violations. My pc seems to be performing as well as ever, but that error box has me concerned. Thank you for any help that may be offered.

:)

Charles17, May 27, 2016

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, May 27, 2016
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, May 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, if the error message cannot be found, I suggest you identify the source- the process that generated the error msg.

You may be able to do that by using e.g. WinSpy++ (free).
    Drag the target over the error box, and hopefully you may determine the originating process.

You can also use the task manager to identify the process presenting the error message, and its location on disk.
    (Details, right click the process, Properties)

I also found this reference:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...3-998607ecccd2

dalchina, May 27, 2016
  5. Charles17 Win User
    You were correct in sending that link. It was very helpful. Thank you. An outside application was the cause, and rooted in the system 32 files. Anyone that see's "find manager", it is NOT part of your os and needs to be removed completely!

Charles17, May 30, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Glad you got it sorted.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Odd error message "windows find manager has crashed" - Similar Threads - Odd error message

2. Task manager keeps crashing without any error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager keeps crashing without any error message: Everytime since i update my AMD drivers to 23.11.1 the task manager keeps crashing, I start it and it closes instantly, As I mentioned theres no error message....
  3. Task manager keeps crashing without any error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager keeps crashing without any error message: Everytime since i update my AMD drivers to 23.11.1 the task manager keeps crashing, I start it and it closes instantly, As I mentioned theres no error message....
  4. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  5. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  6. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows cannot find... Error Message

Windows cannot find... Error Message: [ATTACH] Since the past 2-3 days, I have been getting this error message randomly at regular intervals on my Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop. I don't know how to fix this? can someone please assist? Thanks, Bhavik...
  8. Windows crashing with an error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashing with an error message: Alright so for the past few weeks, I'd say 5-6 weeks, my custom built windows PC has been crashing everytime I try to game or use a heavy application. I BELIEVE the crashes started right after I updated my PC to the latest update at the time (1909), everytime it crashes it's...
  9. Odd crashing

Odd crashing: After a while of usage, all apps on my PC stop responding one by one. Ending the task and ctrl+alt+delete don't work when this occurs, and interacting with other apps seems to cause them to freeze. For instance, I was playing a game while talking with my friends in a voice...
  10. Odd errors.

in Windows 10 Support
    Odd errors.: I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager. I can close them, but they eventually come back. I have never been around to see them appear though. [img] 71859