Windows 10: Odd errors.

Discus and support Odd errors. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TheYolocaust, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Odd errors.

I geek getting these two corrupted error windows that are simply labeled "Error" in the taskbar. I cannot find any information on this in task manager. I can close them, but they eventually come back. I have never been around to see them appear though.

Odd errors. [​IMG]

:)

TheYolocaust, Dec 8, 2016
  2. Tengokei Win User

odd error code

Yes I switched to a local account and tried adding the email address and it worked. I changed my account back to a MS account and had to redo a few settings and re-input my password 15 times ( a little exaggeration) into the mail app account settings for
    that account/ email address but I am upa and working all 100% again. I wish I would have kept that page so I could have thanked the guy who posted that idea. Oh well maybe they will see this one lol

Tengokei, Dec 8, 2016
  3. odd error code

Hi,

Thank you for providing the detailed information.

Yes please try to switch the account and reconfigure the accounts in Mail app and check if it helps.

Please share us the results.

keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 8, 2016
  4. Odd errors.

Never mind. I just found two Skype processes with errors under them in Task Manager. I guess I should look a little closer.

EDIT: The executables are legit and Avast says they are OK.

TheYolocaust, Dec 8, 2016
Thema:

Odd errors.

1. Odd errors. - Similar Threads - Odd errors

2. Very odd Explorer.exe error. Initial left click problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very odd Explorer.exe error. Initial left click problem.: Hello all. 1st Ever install of Windows 11 2 weeks ago and having a mare with Explorer.exe.If I left click on the icon in the taskbar after starting the PC, it restarts Explorer.exe. Background flashes black, toolbars disappear for a brief moment and pop back on. Left click...
  3. Very odd Explorer.exe error. Initial left click problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very odd Explorer.exe error. Initial left click problem.: Hello all. 1st Ever install of Windows 11 2 weeks ago and having a mare with Explorer.exe.If I left click on the icon in the taskbar after starting the PC, it restarts Explorer.exe. Background flashes black, toolbars disappear for a brief moment and pop back on. Left click...
  4. OneDrive sync errors on W10 - odd paths and renamed files

OneDrive sync errors on W10 - odd paths and renamed files: Hello,I have persistent issues with OneDrive syncing. Here are a couple of problems that are happening:1 Excel files, e.g., will have trouble syncing and will revert to a random number. For example, "Scott's Excel File.xlsx" becomes "1364358.xlsx". Excel will be pointing to a...
  5. OneDrive sync errors on W10 - odd paths and renamed files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync errors on W10 - odd paths and renamed files: Hello,I have persistent issues with OneDrive syncing. Here are a couple of problems that are happening:1 Excel files, e.g., will have trouble syncing and will revert to a random number. For example, "Scott's Excel File.xlsx" becomes "1364358.xlsx". Excel will be pointing to a...
  6. OneDrive sync errors on W10 - odd paths and renamed files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.: Already ran scans with Malwarebytes to attempt to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/started-getting-an-odd-rundll-error-recently-never/b95ddce1-593d-4f7c-8be9-487e1c0e5ba4
  8. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.: Already ran scans with Malwarebytes to attempt to solve the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/started-getting-an-odd-rundll-error-recently-never/b95ddce1-593d-4f7c-8be9-487e1c0e5ba4
  9. started getting an odd RunDLL error recently? never encountered before.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working

All kinds of odd errors and basic functions not working: Hi!I have a bit of a mystery case here. Since a week or so I am running into all kinds of weird issues and I am unable to It started with getting error messages when trying to install updates for 10 through the automatic updater. And getting BSoDs displaying a different error...