Windows 10: Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

Discus and support Odd internet tab on the top of my screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I just downloaded a mod for a game off the internet and after I did I got this sketchy tab at the stop of my screen. I can't find out how to get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EthanDel Bonis, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

Hello, I just downloaded a mod for a game off the internet and after I did I got this sketchy tab at the stop of my screen. I can't find out how to get rid of it and it is kind of annoying. I started up my anti-virus thing and it said that there was nothing found on my computer so I don't know what to do. As seen below it is the white tab at the top of the screen. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen 8494e275-f124-4576-9fa0-1445c76d6e22?upload=true.png

:)

EthanDel Bonis, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Internet Not Working In Windows 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As from the above mentioned description, I understood that you are not able to connect t MS Store and Edge. Did you try any troubleshooting steps yet?

I suggest you to run a Network troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” which is on top left pane.

• Select “Network Adapter” and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    I would also suggest you to check if the date and time are correct on your computer. See below for help:

• Check the setting for Date/Time by choosing the Desktop tile and then left click on the date/time in the corner.

• Click on change date and time settings. And then verify the time zone is correct as well as the internet time tab has the option to Synchronize with Internet time server.
    If the issue still persists, try disabling the proxy connection if you have any and check. Here is the steps:

• Click the Gear box at the top right corner in internet explorer.

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.

• Uncheck Use a proxy server for your
      LAN
    Check if it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Odd internet tab on the top of my screen

1. Odd internet tab on the top of my screen - Similar Threads - Odd internet tab

2. odd gap at top of computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    odd gap at top of computer: I have a question, so I installed a web browser thing at the top of my screen but, it went away, I thought it was gone. I was wrong it's still there and causing my computer to have a gap at the top of my screen. My screenshots currently aren't working. But if I would have...
  3. tab on top of my screen on computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    tab on top of my screen on computer: How to get rid of small tab on top of my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tab-on-top-of-my-screen-on-computer/f10b6888-4069-434d-a852-d695943e06c4
  4. Internet acting odd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet acting odd: Hello all. My PC (Windows 10 64) has been running slow lately, and today it has gotten considerably worse. I am connected to my home WiFi and get an okay speed. Apps like discord and Spotify are stuck on loading, and same for many websites. Spotify gives me a “app not allowed...
  5. A Black search Tab at the top of my screen

A Black search Tab at the top of my screen: Sorry to bother but i need help because my computer has a black search bar in the top of my computer but it isn't like the internet explorer. It does not have anything it just says search the web. i have been trying everything like control panel and searching bing, bar, web...
  6. tabs at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs at top: i have tabs showing at the top, taking up half of the screen. Can't get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-at-top/33da3af4-9a29-4331-8ba3-0431eb3f5db4
  7. Tabbed pages on top.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tabbed pages on top.: I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabbed-pages-on-top/63845b32-ea82-4e30-8ea5-3e25c40a2a38
  8. Screen/Internet Bar at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen/Internet Bar at top: The bar at top of screen is showing internet-based tabs/Google/. I have tried everything I know but cannot get it off. It is interfering with all of my screens & work, including minimizing the area for emails. I've never had this problem & do not see anything in settings...
  9. Tabs at top of screen

Tabs at top of screen: I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts....
  10. Odd internet behavior

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd internet behavior: We recently had an upgrade to our DSL service from 3mbs to 25mbs which required the modem to be exchanged for a new one. Before the upgrade the internet was working as soon as the PC booted to the desktop. But now, once booted to desktop, it takes another 30 seconds before...