Windows 10: Odd Network issue

Discus and support Odd Network issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1 x Desktop and 2 x laptops, 64 bit. Anniversary update done on all 3 machines. I now cannot access one of the laptops - network path not available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikephillips, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Odd Network issue

1 x Desktop and 2 x laptops, 64 bit. Anniversary update done on all 3 machines.

I now cannot access one of the laptops - network path not available , error code 0x80070035. Laptop in question has full internet access AND can access both desktop and other laptop via the network. Other laptop accessible from both desktop and problem laptop, and Teamviewer accesses this laptop no problems..

No exclamation marks in device manager. sfc /scannow run (some files 'fixed' and full virus check done. No Windows firewall. Avast installed and turned off for connection testing. I have tried several internet 'solves' with no luck. Any ideas what has happened?

Stuck!

:)

mikephillips, Sep 13, 2016

2. Can't connect to internet after new motherboard

I have many devices connected to the network. The driver issue is odd as the power line adaptor has no drivers it just connects via the network cat 5 plug

richardf1958, Sep 13, 2016
  3. N8 - Can't make a call on 3G

This looks like a network issue to me.

Which network are you on and in which country?

I've seen this odd behaviour on non-nokia models on some UK networks, especially t-mobile, virgin and three.

psychomania---01, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Odd Network issue

Well, a mystery! A few updates eaten this afternoon and all is sweetness and light again. Who knows!!??

mikephillips, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Odd Network issue

1. Odd Network issue - Similar Threads - Odd Network issue

2. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  3. Odd printing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd printing issue: I enjoy crossword puzzles. What I have been able to do via the app the e-paper provides is clip the puzzles, save them to downloads. I then select the puzzle, click the printer icon, what has been coming up on the screen is an oversized document. I can the click "fit to page"...
  4. Odd Displaying Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd Displaying Issues: I have a MSI GS66 Stealth 11uh, everything works fine, screen works fine and everything. But every time I plug in an HDMI and hook up a secondary monitor into it for some weird reason it will only display on the 2nd monitor. I then will go to settings, and it says its set to,...
  5. Odd Displaying Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Odd Displaying Issues: I have a MSI GS66 Stealth 11uh, everything works fine, screen works fine and everything. But every time I plug in an HDMI and hook up a secondary monitor into it for some weird reason it will only display on the 2nd monitor. I then will go to settings, and it says its set to,...
  6. Odd controller issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd controller issue: Every time I connect my dualshock4 controller to my pc the settings, search bar, and home thing scroll up uncontrollably. For instance if I try to scroll through microsoft store apps it scrolls back up to the top so fast I can't even tell that I'm not scrolling down. Anybody...
  7. An odd issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    An odd issue: On a friends computer application files are getting the .exe file extension stripped off the name. Of course then they won't launch. Renaming the file and adding the .exe back onto the filename solves the issue temporarily but it happens again. What's even weirder is I can...
  8. Odd Issue on Windows 10 with Intel Network Card.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd Issue on Windows 10 with Intel Network Card.: Having issues with several of my machines running Windows 10 and has a Intel Network Card. Doing a speed test, i get around 15-18 Mbit/s Upstream but running Hyper-V instance with Linux Mint on the same Windows 10 machine gives me 65-100 Mbit/s. And that is on the same...
  9. Odd Windows10 Networking issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd Windows10 Networking issues: Having an odd networking issue with my Windows10 Laptop. Currently running Windows10 Home, version 1903, OS Build 18362.145, although have had similar issues on earlier Win10 version I can be connected to the internet with no problems and connected to my work thru Citrix...
  10. Odd login issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Odd login issue: I have three user accounts on my machine including myself, its a family computer. We all use PIN's to sign in. Strangely, whenever the computer is rebooted, it automatically signs into my account and desktop without requiring the PIN or password, regardless of who was...