Windows 10: Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation"

Discus and support Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation" in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Microsoft Office 2016 won't finish installing, it has been stuck on "finalizing installation. This may take a few minutes" for over a half an hour now.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Ornithophilia, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation"

Microsoft Office 2016 won't finish installing, it has been stuck on "finalizing installation. This may take a few minutes" for over a half an hour now. the progress bar is about three quarters full and has been for more than a half an hour. I googled the problem but only junk results came up. I googled the message again in quotes but only results pertaining to Office XP and Windows XP showed up, way too old and outdated to be of any relevance now days.

Can anybody help me get the ball rolling?

This is an ASUS T100TA Windows tablet

:)

Ornithophilia, Jun 22, 2016

2. cannot save excel in windows 10

I have used 2013 office & 2016 office preview in Windows 10 preview builds & now Windows 10 Home. Each install necessitates uninstalling office and re-installing it.

Jmarco0921, Jun 22, 2016
  3. Installed Office 2016 with Windows 10

I installed Office 2016 today but now when I go to my control panel to delete some old games and programs, it tell me "Another program is being installed" so I have to wait for it to install...I can not find any program that is installing. I did a hard
    restart and tI still get the same message. Office 2016 seems to be installed completely and correctly.

RachelStouwer, Jun 22, 2016
Thema:

Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation"

1. Office 2016 installation stuck "Finalizing Installation" - Similar Threads - Office 2016 installation

2. Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?: Hello, I purchased a "Microsoft Office Professional 2016 BRAND NEW Genuine w/USB 2PC Install" that came in a sealed Microsoft envelope with a Microsoft USB thumb drive and MS Office 2016 activation Key for 2 pcs. Each activation key in this MS Office 2016 product is...
  3. MS Office 2016 installation problems

MS Office 2016 installation problems: Hello, I'm running a PC with Windows 10 64-bit installed. I purchased a new copy of Microsoft Office 2016 to upgrade the installed Microsoft Office 2007. I think I made a mistake of not first uninstalling Office 2007 before installation of Office 2016 as ended up running...
  4. Office 2016 - Custom Install

Office 2016 - Custom Install: I have used various Office product throughout the years and on install had the opportunity to "Custom Install" which allowed all types of changes from programme file locations to programmes to be loaded. My (detachable) laptop has a limited hard-drive size, and I would like...
  5. Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation

Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation: Searched the forums but did not come up with this problem being posted here yet. so apologies if I missed it am repeating this. I have a Windows 10 on my computer and recently acquired a copy of Office 2016 Professional through Hubby's work for a discount. However We have...
  6. Office 2016 Installation Failed

Office 2016 Installation Failed: So I was trying to install Office 2016 Pro Plus (Volume licence) and every time I try it just ends up with Microsoft Office encountered an error during setup. This is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea why it's happening (since it doesn't display any specific error...
  7. Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010

Pre-Installed Office 2016 "Fighting With" Post-Installed Office 2010: With my continuing efforts to assist my brother in tailoring his new ThinkPad (X1 Yoga) laptop, I've recently discovered an unexpected problem relating to Microsoft Office, and specifically (at this point), with Word. As indicated in this post's title, his laptop came with...
  8. Office 2016 Installation, Error 1603

Office 2016 Installation, Error 1603: Machine is Toshiba L70-C-13c, Windows 10 Home, 64 Bit, Core I3, 8Gb, Toshiba 1TB Disk. Originally, the primary problem was that ITunes wasn't syncing IPad. From Apple help, noticed that USB hub controller was not detected, and that Apple USB driver was not being...
  9. Error installing Office 2016

Error installing Office 2016: HELP!!! I always get an error before the installer finish its installation. In my Previous OS(Windows 7 Ultimate), Office 2016 works fine. Few weeks after Installing Windows 10, something went wrong and everytime I open Word it asks to repair it. I already tried repairing...
  10. Best Way to Install Office 2016?

Best Way to Install Office 2016?: I currently have a licence for Office 2010 for 3 PCs installed on 3 PCs. I want to retire Office 2010 on my main desktop PC and use Office 2016 instead for which I've bough a cheap single PC licence. I then want to use the spare Office 2010 licence on a fourth PC (but only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finalizing installation this may take a few minutes

2. office 2016 stuck at finalizing installation

3. finalizing installation office 2016 stuck

4. ms office 2016 stuck on finalizing installation,
  5. office finalising installation forever,
  6. microsoft office stuck at finalizing installation,
  7. ms office 2016 finalizing installation stuck fix,
  8. finalize installation. this may take a few minutes,
  9. office finalizing installation,
  10. ms office 2016 standard stuck at finalizing,
  11. stop installing when finalizing microsoft office 16 in windows 10,