Windows 10: Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

Discus and support Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have Office Pro Plus click to run 2016. I have white/colorful/dark gray No Black v.1711 B.8730.2165 Click-To-Run How often do you get updates,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Wynona Win User

Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

How often do you get updates, Ants?

Thinking out loud, I wonder if enough people complained about Black being missing that it's being put back and just hasn't reached those not on Insider Builds yet.

Wynona, Jan 6, 2018
  2. antspants Win User

Hello Wynona (I have always just loooved that name) *Redface

My win 10 pro 64bit is supposed to update all MS products but I manually updated Office 2016 today from the Office account page, seems there were updates, Wynona, taking me to the update I specified above, no Dark. It is odd how the themes are discriminating Office versions.

antspants, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Wynona Win User
    Well, there goes that theory. Thanks for the rep.

Wynona, Jan 6, 2018
  4. Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

Mine has the Black theme with 365 ProPlus on Monthly Channel

Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone [​IMG]

theveterans, Jan 8, 2018
  5. Veracious Win User
    I tried flybynite's DHJOHNS Office_C2R_Color_Changer_v1.5 however it tells me:
    Sorry You Can't Use This Program
    You Must Have a Click-to-Run Version of Office Installed

*Banghead

Veracious, Apr 5, 2018
  6. AdrianH New Member
    Hi, for some reason I can't find the DL link for :Office_C2R_Color_Changer_v1.5.zip
    Can someone please link it or send it thanks?

AdrianH, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone

1. Office 2016 - Latest update - Black Theme now Gone - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Latest

2. office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update: the recent windows update has messed up my office pro 2016 my apps say it is what is installed and i have run both the quick fix and the on line fix but my word, ppt and excel still want to open with 365 and make me register it. i dont want 365 or i would not have paid for...
  3. Microsoft Office 2016 subsciption that came with my device now gone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office 2016 subsciption that came with my device now gone: I factory reset my device yesterday and while installing programs again I found out that my Microsoft office subscription that came with the device is no more. I checked my account online and saw two laptop same model in my devices list while I own just one. I think while I...
  4. Latest update appears to have killed Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Latest update appears to have killed Office 2016: I have Win10 and Office to update automatically. Since the latest, I cannot run Word or Excel. I get an error message saying "Something has gone wrong" and to retry. If that doesn't work to try repairing from Control Panel. Attempting this, gives me another error message,...
  5. Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme

Office 2016 latest update BLACK Theme: Hi there YMMV but I'm not so sure about this one --it has a certain charm and probably will be liked by younger users on these boards -- however it's worth a look. After latest Office 2016 update there's the BLACK Theme . I don't have Office 365 but I'd imagine same...
  6. Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing

Office 2016 - Enable Black theme and keep it from disappearing: Hi there If you like the BLACK theme and have Office 2016 (not Office 365) you have to do two things 1) change the UI Theme key to 4 as shown in the diagram. 2) IMPORTANT - change the common folder for your user to READ ONLY !! otherwise it reverts back again to your...
  7. OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update

OFFICE 2016 not showing version after latest update: Hi there How do I find now what version / build level my Office 2016 PRO is at now it used to show the version if you went to "Office account" -- now version nr is missing. Cheers jimbo 82076
  8. Office 2016 Preview—update 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Preview—update 2 now available: When we launched the Office 2016 Preview in early May, we said that we would share regular updates on new features as they became available. Here’s a quick update on what we’ve delivered in the last month. New charts in Excel—There has been a lot of enthusiasm for the new...
  9. Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme

in Windows 10 News
    Screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme: [img] The Office 2016 Consumer Tech Preview is well under way and today we're looking at some leaked screenshots from a new build. Just in case you weren't tired of leaks already, there aren't any Earth-shattering changes in 16.0.3823.1005, but there is a new theme...
  10. Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows How to Change Theme of Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information You can change the look and feel of all your Office programs by changing the Office Theme. In Office 2016 you can choose from Colorful, Black, Dark Gray,...