Windows 10: Office 2016 on Windows Preview update

Discus and support Office 2016 on Windows Preview update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; About a month ago, we invited anyone to participate in Office 2016 on Windows Preview. We now have over one million customers using the Office Preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 2016 on Windows Preview update

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/06/04/o...review-update/

:)

Brink, Jun 3, 2015

2. Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane Word Doc fix

Same deal for me. Windows 10, Office 2016 from 365 subscription. Ever since office 2016 was installed no preview for .docx files. All other formats including Excel and PP preview fine.

BILLPARTON59er, Jun 3, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Compatibility with Office 2007 and MS Accounting 2009

Which versions of Microsoft Office work on Windows 10?

The following versions of Microsoft Office with the latest Service Packs have been confirmed to be compatible with Windows 10:

Older versions of Office such as Office 2003 and Office XP are not certified compatible with Windows 10 but might work using compatibility mode.

As for Office Accounting 2009, it utilizes SQL 2005 Express which is not compatible with Windows 10, so its not a guarantee to work. I will give it a try and update this thread.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2015
  4. John035 Win User

Nice that they made Visio and Project Preview available.

John035, Jun 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Office 2016 on Windows Preview update - Similar Threads - Office 2016 Preview

2. Office 2016 - no preview of Excel documents in File Explorer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 - no preview of Excel documents in File Explorer: Brand new laptop with freshly installed Office 2016 (Windows 10 version 1903). I cannot get Excel docs to preview in File Explorer (no problem with all other Office documents and PDFs). Looking online, I've seen that this is a relatively common problem. I've tried all the...
  3. Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??: Hi there Is there any setting where I can set the MINIMIZED ribbon to default. It's no real pain to press CTRL+F1 but I'd rather have the apps start with the minimized ribbon. Cheers jimbo 5935
  4. Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???

Office 2016 preview Expiry date ???: Hi there anybody have any info on when the Office 2016 preview will expire. I rather like it but don't want to get TOO used to it in case the preview finishes before the actual product is available. I don't want to go subscription either. Is there any command to tell...
  5. Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.

Office 2016 Preview and Office 2010 concurrently.: Hi there I think this comment is allowed - there is an NDA but I think this is OK. The latest update installs OFFICE 2016 just fine and works OK. Office 2010 is left untouched so you can run BOTH concurrently. OUTLOOK 2016 though uses the same data file as Outlook 2010...
  6. Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration: I have 35 days left on my Office 2016 Preview, so now is the time to start planning for the installation of the released version of Office 2016 Professional. I don't see a settings problem with any application except for Outlook 2016. Getting it right the first time is...
  7. Office 2016 Preview—update 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Preview—update 2 now available: When we launched the Office 2016 Preview in early May, we said that we would share regular updates on new features as they became available. Here’s a quick update on what we’ve delivered in the last month. New charts in Excel—There has been a lot of enthusiasm for the new...
  8. Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows: How to: Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows [img] Information If you have Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows checked in your Windows Update settings, then Windows Update will...
  9. Office 2016 Public Preview now available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2016 Public Preview now available: Over the last 12 months, we’ve transformed Office from a suite of desktop applications to a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for getting work done. We’ve expanded the Office footprint to iPad and Android tablets. We’ve upgraded Office experiences on the Mac,...
  10. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...