Windows 10: Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files

Discus and support Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; [img] Hi there, I got an issue with the 'security' feature on doc and several other office file formats on the system as i have to unblock them... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Shadow Delta, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files

Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files [​IMG]

Hi there,

I got an issue with the 'security' feature on doc and several other office file formats on the system as i have to unblock them first to access the contents, If any one knows a quick fix to solve this issue please give an adequate solution. *Biggrin

:)

Shadow Delta, Feb 21, 2016
  2. J.DD Win User

Start button stopped working for second time. How can I access Microsoft Office without it?

C:\program files/microsoft office. If it's Office 2016, the exe files are in the root/office16 folder

3. Create Outlook Icon on Desktop

Hi Rex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

· Which version of office are you using?

If you are using Office 2016, then I suggest you to navigate to the location given below (based on whether 32-bit or 64-bit computer). Once done look for Outlook 2016 application, right click on it and send to Desktop(shortcut).

For (Windows 32 bit) :
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 16\ClentX86\Root\Office16>.

For (Windows 64 bit): C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office 16\ ClientX64\Root\Office16.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 21, 2016
Thema:

Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files

1. Office 2016 'Security' option removal | Unblocking office16 files - Similar Threads - Office 2016 'Security'

2. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016: I have Office 2016 and want to dictate to text in word, But am unable to turn it on through the File/options/general pathway, however there is no Office intelligent services listed under General for me to turn it on. So does my Office 2016 bundle include the necessary word...
  3. OFFICE 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OFFICE 2016: RESPECTED SIR/ MA'AM I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION THAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 STILL AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/93c5c231-94de-44e9-a78b-35e78eed65ae
  4. Removing security options

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing security options: How can we remove all the sign in Password and pins from our device?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-security-options/becb85fd-1919-4899-8aa5-2350d9afc1ee
  5. Windows Security - unable to unblock exe file.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security - unable to unblock exe file.: I'm now after 2 years unable to access my finance file as a message saing admin hasblocked from running app keep appearing every time I try to open the file. After trying to change the UAC to Never Notifiy is till didn't work. Microsoft said to uninstall and reinstall...
  6. Clean Office 2016 update files

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Clean Office 2016 update files: I recently updated Microsoft Office 2016 with the latest patches via Windows update. There were tons of updates. Like with Windows 10, I would like to clean the cache where the outdated files are stored, and possibly the registry. There are 4 GB of data somewhere on my...
  7. Office 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 2016: I had pruchased from Office Depot a license for Office 2016. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall and can't find my license number. Is there any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/6dfb2c1e-e29d-49c8-95a4-d58bc2809253"
  8. Office 2016 - File Corrupt

Office 2016 - File Corrupt: Hi, My installation of office isn't working right from the start! if i want to open a file not made by this copy of office, it says the file is corrupt. I can open the same excel file by opening excel, in the recent page, there's open other workbooks link, i can select the...
  9. MS office 2016 standard complete removal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS office 2016 standard complete removal.: Dear Team, Greetings for the day! I have recently purchased one laptop and which is running with windows 10 Pro. I have uninstalled MS office 2016 standard, but still its showing and re-opening. However could please help me out this issue. Regards Yogesha Naik...
  10. Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016?

Remove Onedrive -Personal from Office 2016?: Does anyone know how to remove it as a save place or at least as the default save as place? I lose track of more files that way. When in a hurry I think I am saving to documents and I end up saving to onedrive. I have removed it from file explorer but can't figure out how to...