Windows 10: Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

Discus and support Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

Source: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams now available - Microsoft Tech Community

:)

Brink, Dec 4, 2017

2. Office Hub: 365 Account

The Office 365 sign in option in the Office Hub is for the Business Office 365 that connects you to company servers, Sharepoint, that sort of thing. If you have such an account, and you add the account in Settings, you don't even have to do the additional
    work in Office Hub, your company OneDrive storage and sharepoint site will show up.

Sven Johannsen, Dec 4, 2017
  3. DBB_64 Win User
    Microsoft ATP and SCEP

Hi,

We are looking at using ATP in our school. We currently use SCCM for deployment and also have Office365.

Is Microsoft ATP part of SCEP ? Can it manage MACs ? Does it have a management interface or is feedback only available via reports and logs ?

I noticed we don't have it enabled in Office365, is that version only for email ?

Would ATP on our Windows clients report to ATP in Office 365 ?

If it is separate to SCEP is there an Educational version ? If so are there any trial versions available ?

Thanks

Dennis

DBB_64, Dec 4, 2017
Thema:

Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

1. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available - Similar Threads - Office 365 ATP

2. Teams without Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  3. Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharepoint & Onedrive still setting up in Office 365 Business: Hello there, We already posted a ticket, though it was not that usefull, so I'm asking this question here directly. We're a small company, trying to set-up O365 business for all. So far everything went smoothly, though Onedrive and Sharepoint is still not set-up, even after...
  4. Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Kaizala rolls out to Office 365 and soon to Microsoft Teams: Today, we are pleased to announce that Microsoft Kaizala is rolling out to all eligible Microsoft 365 and Office 365 commercial customers worldwide, making it generally available in 40 languages across 180+ markets. We are also announcing plans to bring Kaizala capabilities...
  5. sharepoint access with office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sharepoint access with office 365: how can I use sharepoint for my softball team. I don't belong to a school I belong to a sports organization. I also don't belong to a work organization...
  6. Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Tenant admin tools: Connect SharePoint team sites to Office 365 Groups: It’s time to start bringing the power of Office 365 Groups to your classic team sites! Last year at Ignite, we shared our plans to provide the ability to connect existing SharePoint team sites to new Office 365 Groups. Starting today, we are rolling out the first part of this...
  7. New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Intelligent search in SharePoint for Office 365: New features this month use the Microsoft Cloud to enhance organization-wide search, streamline content delivery, and enable modern communities. Intelligent, personalized search—Last year at Microsoft Ignite, we announced new search capabilities in SharePoint Onlinethat...
  8. New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams

in Windows 10 News
    New File Viewers for OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams: OneDrive's vision is to enable you to share and work together on all your files in a simple and secure way, inclusive of your personal files as well as the files you create and manage in shared spaces like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams. A foundational element to this is...
  9. Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams rolls out to Office 365 customers worldwide: Today, during a global webcast from Microsoft headquarters, we announced that Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365—is now generally available in 181 markets and in 19 languages. Since announcing the preview in November, more than 50,000 organizations have...
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...