Windows 10: Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Discus and support Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by z3r010, Nov 10, 2014.

1. z3r010 Win User

Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

:)

z3r010, Nov 10, 2014

2. can't work out how to access a Teacher account on Minecraft Teacher account/menu

Original title: Minecraft Education version

Hi guys, I'm new to Minecraft, have downloaded via our school and Office 365. Students also. Have managed to invite studnets into a class world using IP address, name etc. Have seen more functionality on Minecraft Teacher account/menu but can't work out
    how to access a Teacher account. It's probably a real simply answer, but does any one know how?

Appreciate your help/time

Cheers

Joe

JosephJohansen, Nov 10, 2014
  3. If I upgrade my Windows 10 Pro to Education, can I later switch to Pro?

I just got to collage and students can have Office 365 for free and free upgrade to Windows 10 Education

I have Win 10 pro license, will that license go away after upgrade? Or will I have two licenses?

УрошВидаковић, Nov 10, 2014
  4. adamf Win User

There is no such thing as free with a listed company which is obligated to maximise shareholder return. MS want to get children used to Office so they will want to (pay to) use it when they enter the workplace. Similarly the advertising company Google want more info from an earlier age to better target their ads.

My son (at school in UK) uses "free" Google docs at school and (paid for) Office 365 at home.

adamf, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US - Similar Threads - Office 365 Education

2. Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I activate and use Windows 10 Education if I'M not a teacher/student?: I have a built pc and need to activate windows. My wife is a teacher and can get Windows 10 Education for $15. Would it be tied to her school somehow, or just an activation key she buys through them that can be used on her personal, non-school computer; i.e., my pc?...
  3. Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365: I get directed to sts.[school name].edu site to sign into my student Office account. I can't sign in though, because it tells me that my username or password is incorrect, but both are the email address and password I use to sign in to my other school accounts....
  4. MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Student Teacher 2007 Error 2502 2503: I jut got a new rig and I loaded my Office 2007 Student Teacher edition. I realize its no longer supported and I have a few other options, but I like having Office as my Word Processor. I've Googled, searched YouTube and here, but haven't found anything that will address the,...
  5. Teacher or student discount for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teacher or student discount for Windows 10: Do you know if there is a teacher or student discount for Windows 10? or Xbox Live? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teacher-or-student-discount-for-windows-10/c4608fd4-1627-41a7-98aa-7293ae6de006
  6. Student Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  7. In Windows 10, Office 2016 Student/Teacher Edition, Word;

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Windows 10, Office 2016 Student/Teacher Edition, Word;: how do I associate an email account? The one recommended is already selected, yet I cannot make it work. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-office-2016-studentteacher-edition/f274288c-f0ba-416e-ac11-b71f076ea96f
  8. Office free Student edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office free Student edition: I am using Office Free Student suite. Can I open an excel spreadsheet that is stored locally, I do not want this file in the "cloud". Thanks for any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-free-student-edition/54fea539-c870-4879-96d1-f7891c4cb092
  9. Office 365 A1 for students

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"
  10. Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Education: Empowering students and teachers #Windows10S: Microsoft introduced a set of educational products and services, inspired by teachers and students, including a new Windows experience called Windows 10 S; new experiences in Microsoft Teams for modern classroom collaboration; new features in Minecraft and mixed reality to...