Windows 10: Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

Discus and support Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Our ongoing commitment to create more inclusive and collaborative learning environments continues today with the arrival of a number of powerful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

Source: Office 365 Education delivers the next wave of innovation

:)

Brink, Jan 21, 2018

2. contact links being generated , by one contact, unable to delete links

Turns out to be conflicts with office pro 2013 vs 365 multi devices.

going to replace with 2016 365 premium where in office apps are installed on all devices, plus 50gb of email allowances and 1 TB cloud storage . 365 personal does not correct spelling correctly on line as a direct app as in 2013. Also collaboration working
    in word on line is not stable.

$12.50 monthly for premium with updates is ok, paid full price for 2013 office professional, not to long ago, now outdated

robertburkezs, Jan 21, 2018
  3. garym123 Win User
    office 365 for lumia365

The phone has Mobile Office install already. There is no activation.

The Office 365 you see in Mobile Office is a sign in for business and education users for their shared information, It is not for home users.

The purpose of having office on the phone and an Office 365 PC is to share OneDrive content between devices and that is what you can do. If your 365 account on the PC is different than what is on the phone you can add to account to the phone OneDrive app
    for sharing.

garym123, Jan 21, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning

1. Office 365 Education innovation for inclusive & collaborative learning - Similar Threads - Office 365 Education

2. Office 365 Education Not Accepting Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Education Not Accepting Phone Number: Hello, I'm trying to make an Office 365 Education account so I can play around with Minecraft Education Edition. For whatever reason, it won't accept my phone number. I'm using textfree, as I do not currently own a phone. Is it not accepting VoIP numbers or what?...
  3. Education edition of office 365 put a organization onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Education edition of office 365 put a organization onto my laptop: The college I attend gave me a student version of office 365. I have been using It for months until it asked me to log into my school account while I was using Word on my personal laptop. I logged in and afterward' I believe it asked me if my organization could make changes...
  4. Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 new innovations in voice, digital ink, and touch Office: Today at our Surface event, we announced several new devices to help make modern work more natural and intuitive for everyone, including busy professionals, parents, students, and teachers. Over the past several years, our engineering teams have invested countless hours of...
  5. Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard

in Windows 10 News
    Inclusion and collaboration enhancements in Microsoft Whiteboard: Student engagement is key to helping students develop and learn, while also maintaining that ever important classroom management. When used effectively, technology can enable great collaborative learning opportunities. However, we (the team behind Microsoft Whiteboard), are...
  6. Education version of Office 365 concern

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Education version of Office 365 concern: I just start to realize that I can get the Office 365 Education version with my alumni email, I've missed this great free offer for years! However, I have a concern, that is, will the document I create with Office 365 Education contain any of the personal information like...
  7. Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education

in Windows 10 News
    Modern classroom collaboration with Office 365 for Education: At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We believe that education unlocks potential and that technology can play a decisive role in helping the students of today create the world of tomorrow. At our event in...
  8. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...
  9. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available: Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to download onto multiple devices. [img] When you make any investment in technology you are investing in a living thing....
  10. New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in November: new collaboration capabilities and more: This month, we’re announcing several updates to the Office apps to help you easily and effectively collaborate with others. This includes real-time co-authoring in PowerPoint, the ability to upload attachments to the cloud directly from Outlook and other collaboration...