Windows 10: Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

Discus and support Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

Source: New to Office 365 in July - new intelligent services Researcher and Editor in Word and more - Office Blogs

See also: Outlook helps you focus on what matters to you - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Jul 25, 2016
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jul 25, 2016
  3. jcmoss Win User
    Focused Inbox

According to the article Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook for Windows
    10 Mobile will show the Focused Inbox with the December updates to those apps.

Not yet shown on my lumia 950 yet.

It also mentions it being released to those who use office 365. What about those who do not and just have a outlook.com account like myself?

what about the mail app for windows 10.that was not mentioned in the article.

jcmoss, Jul 25, 2016
Thema:

Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

1. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook - Similar Threads - Office 365 July

2. Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version: After the latest update Word can become unresponsive if copying anything inside document or between documents. If you encounter this problem, check if you have Mouse Without Borders installed, or anything else with similar functionality. Disable software for sharing mouse and...
  3. Selection is now black in Word and Outlook for Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selection is now black in Word and Outlook for Office 365: Read through some of the suggested fixes, but nothing works. Since Tuesday, instead of the selection color being gray which it still is in PowerPoint and Excel, it is black, making it difficult to read on-screen. This happens when I double-click or use Control-A to select...
  4. Outlook 365 double populate in inbox

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 double populate in inbox: 2 email accts with separate pst files. When I download new emails in Acct #1, they populate the inbox correctly but also populate the inbox of acct #2, not correctly. Why? How do I fix this? 168351
  5. Outlook Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook Office 365: I can't get the visual basic editor to open in Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-office-365/8ccca054-a9e2-40f3-bf74-02a73c6d70a9
  6. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  7. focused inbox?

in Windows 10 Customization
    focused inbox?: What is the purpose of a focused inbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focused-inbox/7af0b0cc-4268-425b-a2e5-06e2183056db
  8. Office 365 email / inbox configeration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 email / inbox configeration: How can I configure my inbox so that I can separate the message string from a replied message. this means that I have to look throughout the message rather than have them displayed in my inbox. It is fine on my Outlook but not 365. Does this make sense. Regards, Neil...
  9. Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook - Update on Focused Inbox and plans for Clutter: In July 2016 we announced that Focused Inbox, a new feature in Outlook that helps you cut through the noise of email to focus on what matters most, would be coming to Office 365 customers. Focused Inbox first rolled out to customers who use modern authentication, and earlier...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...