Windows 10: Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

Discus and support Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Yeah think might be best not to worry what heck build or channel on now, I was like it says Monthly channel, so I assumed it was non insider or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

Yeah think might be best not to worry what heck build or channel on now, I was like it says Monthly channel, so I assumed it was non insider or targeted lol, then I was scratching my head why isn't it updating to so called latest.

Too many channels lately to figure out

AMDMan2016, Apr 5, 2018

2. Hello There

Currently running Office 365 9126.2116, Usually I open the Office Program, File, Account, then click Update Now and it downloadings installs the update, well so far don't have the newest one---Office 2016 and Office 365 Monthly Channel v1803 build 9126.2152 - Apr. 10, is it related to being in Insider Preview Ring for Windows 1803 currently?

Office 365 should be on Monthly channel, as was clean installed when I did the clean install of 1803 recently, even 1709 Desktop said was already up to date

:)

AMDMan2016, Apr 10, 2018
  3. Unable to change password on a Windows 10 PC connected to Azure AD

I have a Windows 10 PC that is joined to an Azure AD domain (for Office 365 account). I am able to change my user password in Office 365 which then updates for everything else (Azure Portal, OneDrive, etc.) but that password is not recognized on the Windows
    10 PC, only the original password works. Effectively this means I can never change the password on my Windows 10 PC. I spoke with Office 365 support who claimed it is a Windows support problem, or possibly an Azure support problem. Any assistance would be
    greatly appreciated.

Bradley100, Apr 10, 2018
  4. Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

In a PC running Windows 10, how do I prevent Word from launching when I start up computer?

I need someone to give me specific directions on how to stop Word (Office 365) from opening any time I start up my PC. There's info for Mac but not PC.

Moved from: (Office / Word / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home)

charlie125, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Build 9126.2116 is the latest release that everybody should get. Monthly Channel builds are targeted, so not everybody get the latest releases. And the funny part about this is that I just entered The Monthly Channel and my current build is 2126.2109, which does not make sense regarding O365 subscription builds, nor Monthly Channel builds.

On my other machine I am on Insider Fast and it has the latest build installed...I think... *Wink

What can I say, it's a mess...and nothing makes sense. Better just let the builds come when they come and not worry too much about it.

slicendice, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

1. Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC - Similar Threads - Office 365 Updating

2. Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365: I downloaded a file but, when I try to open it I am directed to the Microsoft subscription page. I just purchased my subscription 8 months ago. or it ask me to choose how I want to open it but none of the options work....
  3. Office 365 installed on PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office 365 installed on PC: I recently purchased office365 and their is a conflict with the previous installed office. I want to remove the older version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-installed-on-pc/f0b7ffd5-b969-4322-83c0-6c56b9d8eb84
  4. Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365: I am very unhappy with 365 that I now have to pay for. When Windows 7 got dumped I bought a copy of Windows 10, downloaded it and could manage OK. I only use Outlook and Word. and Outlook is run by frontier.com Then Windows 10 blew up my computer, Microsoft Tech Support...
  5. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  6. Updating microsoft office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Updating microsoft office 365: Hi All Just wondering after updating office 365,are you required to reboot the computer after updating.*Redface Cheers 149087
  7. No auto update of Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No auto update of Office 365: I have updates set to "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" but it is not updating Office 365. I have to manually do the updates?? 66880
  8. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...
  9. Office 365 ProPlus updates

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ProPlus updates: Office 365 ProPlus delivers cloud-connected and always up-to-date versions of our most valuable enterprise apps. Today, we’re making three important announcements related to ProPlus: changes to the Office 365 system requirements; improvements to the ProPlus update model,...
  10. February Office 365 updates

in Windows 10 News
    February Office 365 updates: February has been another busy month for releases across our Office clients on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. There are a number of exciting new capabilities in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition, we released the first cumulative feature update since the initial...