Windows 10: Office 365 ProPlus updates

Discus and support Office 365 ProPlus updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office 365 ProPlus delivers cloud-connected and always up-to-date versions of our most valuable enterprise apps. Today, we’re making three important... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365 ProPlus updates

Source: Office 365 ProPlus updates - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 19, 2017
  2. jebcpa Win User

WIN 10 background color forms buttons

Sorry. That is Office 365 ProPlus

jebcpa, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Office 365 ProPlus updates

1. Office 365 ProPlus updates - Similar Threads - Office 365 ProPlus

2. Security baseline for Office 365 ProPlus (v2103, March 2021) - DRAFT

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline for Office 365 ProPlus (v2103, March 2021) - DRAFT: Microsoft is pleased to announce the draft release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, version 2103. We invite you to download the draft baseline package (attached to this post), evaluate the proposed baselines, and...
  3. Office 365 ProPlus questions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 ProPlus questions: Our company just upgraded to windows 10 with this software package and I have a couple of questions/issues that I am trying to resolve, both in outlook. The add in group is not shown in the home tab of outlook ribbon. Most everything that I have read indicates that this...
  4. Microsoft Search in Bing will be default if you use Office 365 ProPlus

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Search in Bing will be default if you use Office 365 ProPlus: Starting with Version 2002 of Office 365 ProPlus, an extension for Microsoft Search in Bing will be installed that makes Bing the default search engine for the Google Chrome web browser. This extension will be installed with new installations of Office 365 ProPlus or when...
  5. Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office: The way we work has changed. When we launched Office 2010, our aim was to help customers unlock their potential with best-in-class tools they could use to be more productive. Ten years later, the very definition of productivity has changed significantly. To succeed today,...
  6. Windows Server 2019 adds support for Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 adds support for Office 365 ProPlus Office: Windows Server 2019, Application Platform, UpdatesToday we’re introducing Office 365 ProPlus support for Windows Server 2019 customers with on-premises and Azure deployments. We’ve also enabled customers to immediately download and leverage FSLogix functionality, including...
  7. Understanding Office 365 ProPlus Updates for IT Pros (CDN vs SCCM)

in Windows 10 News
    Understanding Office 365 ProPlus Updates for IT Pros (CDN vs SCCM): In supporting customers in the field, we receive many questions about Office 365 ProPlus update process. The objective of this blog is to provide context around end user behavior during update scenario and clarify when and how Office updates are applied. Office ProPlus was...
  8. Security baseline for Office 365 ProPlus (v1907, July 2019) - DRAFT

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline for Office 365 ProPlus (v1907, July 2019) - DRAFT: Microsoft is pleased to announce the draft release of the recommended security configuration baseline settings for Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, version 1907. Please evaluate this proposed baseline and send us your feedback through the Baselines Discussion site. This...
  9. Save AutoRecover doesn't work in Office 365 ProPlus

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Save AutoRecover doesn't work in Office 365 ProPlus: Hi guys, I have Office 365 ProPlus installed on Windows 10. I tested AutoSave and AutoRecovery features today with the following settings by default. Save AutoRecover information - Every 10 minutes. Keep the last AutoRecovered version if I close without saving - Ticked....
  10. New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 ProPlus deployment guide for IT pros now available: The Office 365 ProPlus deployment team has been working hard to give IT pros the tools they need to successfully deploy Office 365 ProPlus in various scenarios. We recently released a new guide focused on making your organization’s ProPlus deployment a success. The...