Windows 10: Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall

Discus and support Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Tried Office 365 on a trial basis. Cancelled the option to continue after 30 days. Uninstalled Office 365 and it seemed normal and when finished asked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by meebers, Apr 2, 2017.

1. meebers Win User

Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall

Tried Office 365 on a trial basis. Cancelled the option to continue after 30 days. Uninstalled Office 365 and it seemed normal and when finished asked me to restart so that MS could "tidy" up a bit. Did that, but all the programs, word, excel etc remain on the start menu and the Apps menu. Selected them to uninstall, it directs me to control panel, programs and features, any office app is no longer listed.*Confused

:)

meebers, Apr 2, 2017
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Surface Pro with Windows 10

Your Surface Pro more than likely came with a trial version of Office 365.

Uninstall it, re-boot, and download and install the free Office Mobile apps from the Store.

GordonB-P, Apr 2, 2017
  3. New Windows 10 update, of June 2017, doesn't let you keep documents produced utilizing an old microsoft office product

The Windows update may have added a trial version of Office 365. Just remove the trial and then you should be fine again.

The trial may be found in the list of installed programs which you see if you click the Windows logo on the taskbar. Often, it is called "Get Office," and you can just right-click that entry and choose Uninstall.

Alternatively/also, if you see a trial in the list of installed programs, you can uninstall it the way you would uninstall any program from a Windows computer.

Stefan Blom, Apr 2, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Helmut, Apr 2, 2017
  5. meebers Win User
    meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall - Similar Threads - Office 365 trial

2. Microsoft 365 free trial?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft 365 free trial?: How do I activate the Microsoft 365 free trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-free-trial/50919ebd-954c-4c09-aebb-3fb5498d69a4"
  3. Office 365 Applications uninstall after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Applications uninstall after 1903 update: MM laptop had all office products installed on it which come with my Office 365 Subscription, and last night i installed the 1903 update. After the restart, all my office products were gone. Anyone else experience this? The only quirky thing i can think of is that i had...
  4. Office 365 icons are incomplete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 icons are incomplete: Suddenly, the icons for word, outlook and excel have changed to be just blocks of color in Windows 10, Office 365. so is this a problem. If so, how do I fix it?...
  5. The Office trial expired, what??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    The Office trial expired, what??: I've been running Office 2013 Professional for 4-5 years by now, the system started out as Windows 8.1. During this time the system had been restored from MR backup numerous times and had no issues with the Office licensing. About a week ego, the system had been restored...
  6. Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?

Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?: Hi... My lady friend of the moment has been given an Asus Vivobook as a birthday present. It's a basic unit with an 11.6'' screen which she'd like to use instead of her laptop, when she needs something lighter and easily carried. The Asus comes loaded with Windows...
  7. Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps

Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps: I got the free trial version of Office and was planning on buying it after my trial is over. However, I'm wondering if there's a way to only install or keep certain programs? I don't use most of them. I have the entire Office suite already installed on my PC so I'm trying to...
  8. Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely

Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely: Please open an elevated Command Prompt and run following command: If your installed Office is 32 bit: cd "\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" -- OR -- If your installed Office is 64 bit: cd "\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16" Now run following...
  9. Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365

Should i uninstall Office 2007 before installing Office 365: I have Office 2007 installed on my PC and will be installing Office 365. Would it be best to uninstall the previous version before installing Office 365? What will happen to all of my Word and Excel Files? I will back up the important files to a thumb drive but how will the...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...