Windows 10: Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall

Discus and support Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Tried Office 365 on a trial basis. Cancelled the option to continue after 30 days. Uninstalled Office 365 and it seemed normal and when finished asked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by meebers, Apr 2, 2017.

1. meebers Win User

Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall

Tried Office 365 on a trial basis. Cancelled the option to continue after 30 days. Uninstalled Office 365 and it seemed normal and when finished asked me to restart so that MS could "tidy" up a bit. Did that, but all the programs, word, excel etc remain on the start menu and the Apps menu. Selected them to uninstall, it directs me to control panel, programs and features, any office app is no longer listed.*Confused

:)

meebers, Apr 2, 2017
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Surface Pro with Windows 10

Your Surface Pro more than likely came with a trial version of Office 365.

Uninstall it, re-boot, and download and install the free Office Mobile apps from the Store.

GordonB-P, Apr 2, 2017
  3. New Windows 10 update, of June 2017, doesn't let you keep documents produced utilizing an old microsoft office product

The Windows update may have added a trial version of Office 365. Just remove the trial and then you should be fine again.

The trial may be found in the list of installed programs which you see if you click the Windows logo on the taskbar. Often, it is called "Get Office," and you can just right-click that entry and choose Uninstall.

Alternatively/also, if you see a trial in the list of installed programs, you can uninstall it the way you would uninstall any program from a Windows computer.

Stefan Blom, Apr 2, 2017
  4. Helmut Win User

Helmut, Apr 2, 2017
  5. meebers Win User
    meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office 365 trial, incomplete uninstall - Similar Threads - Office 365 trial

2. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  3. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete: Office 365 / Microsoft 365 Services SaaSRecently we tried the Advanced Communication License with Office 365 that works with our VoIP we use with Teams.We were trying to test the features and found that we could not find them anywhere. We contacted support and they too could...
  4. Office 365/Microsoft 365 Trial Subscriptions that are not complete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Microsoft Office 365 trial

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 trial: A short time ago I signed up for a free trial of Microsoft office 365. I canceled it before the trial was up. I just recently went into my files to get some financial information. Unbeknownst to me, my pdf/hard copies of my files have been changed to outlook/xhtml files...
  6. Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 365: I installed Office 365 from my account on another computer in my household. Now, to the chagrin of the person who uses that computer, they are getting Microsoft updates meant for me. I logged in to Office on the other computer using my security key. I previously did the...
  7. Can't uninstall Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't uninstall Office 365: Office 365 has failed but can't uninstall the program - what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-office-365/6b0c66db-f167-4c07-8694-2ec92afd12d8
  8. uninstall microsoft office 365?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstall microsoft office 365?: How do I find and uninstall microsoft office 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-microsoft-office-365/29294b4c-76ce-4350-966d-389004a4d1eb
  9. Office 365 icons are incomplete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 icons are incomplete: Suddenly, the icons for word, outlook and excel have changed to be just blocks of color in Windows 10, Office 365. so is this a problem. If so, how do I fix it?...
  10. Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Trial Version Will Not Uninstall Entirely: Please open an elevated Command Prompt and run following command: If your installed Office is 32 bit: cd "\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16" -- OR -- If your installed Office is 64 bit: cd "\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16" Now run following...