Windows 10: Office 365

Discus and support Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by stuarttunstall, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Office 365

Hi

Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal....

Office 365 [​IMG]

If I go to account options in Outlook

Office 365 [​IMG]

I did click on the above and auto renewal is turned on, and I started a chat with support who also say it is activated... He did suggest doing a re-install but that did not work.... and I tried logging out/in of Office

Could there be an issue with Microsoft servers? It seemed to have appeared all of a sudden

Stuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Jun 3, 2017
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Timing of installation of Windows 10

Qualified nonprofits can receive Office 365 Nonprofit E1 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials as a donation or they can upgrade to the advanced features in Office 365 Nonprofit E3 or Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium at a significant discount.

More here:
    Compare Office 365 Nonprofit Plans | Office 365

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Office 365

** UPDATE **

I have just opened Word, Excel and Powerpoint using the "tiles" in the start menu, and the message was not there... So, I tried to open Outlook from "tile" rather than the icon pinned to the task bar and the message was not there in the Office account tab...

So I un-pinned and pinned the shortcut again and it now works.... very odd

5. Sheltieuk Win User
    Must be something amiss with MS servers I think, I'm getting the same message in account properties on all my Office 365 applications but I'm not getting the renewal message that you had. and I can't get rid of it! *Huh

Sheltieuk, Jun 3, 2017
  6. Have you tried opening from the start menu rather than any pinned icons?

When I unpinned and pinned the icon to the Taskbar it seems to have fixed it

7. Sheltieuk Win User
    Yes, I've just tried that but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Sheltieuk, Jun 3, 2017
  8. Office 365

I logged out and back in again to my Microsoft account... then dud a reinstall but that did not seem to work until I used the start menu

Once I knew that worked I repinned the short cut..

9. fireberd Win User
    I'm seeing the auto renewal message. Must be a problem with Microsoft.

fireberd, Jun 3, 2017
  10. Mine seems to have come back on again so maybe it is an issue with the Microsoft servers *Sad

11. Try this.... when you see the turn on auto renewal... click on it to go to your account page, when you log in it should say your auto renewal is activated, just close the web page then close/reopen outlook... does the message disappear?

12. fireberd Win User
    It shows as the account auto renewal is activated. Closing/opening an Office 365 app makes no difference.

Office 365 [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 3, 2017
  13. Office 365

Mine seems OK at the moment, will see what it is like when I power off and back on again, but the message has disappeared and I have just put the notebook to sleep for about 30mins...

14. Microsoft can never get enough auto renewals!

alkaufmann, Jun 3, 2017
  15. Only thing I can think of is Microsoft servers that control this have issues... We use Office 365 at work so I will see what that is like tomorrow..

Thema:

Office 365

1. Office 365 - Similar Threads - Office 365

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  4. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  5. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  6. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  7. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...
  8. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

9. i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365: i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-a-live-agent-about-my-office/84238935-3ac2-400d-a00a-8aef5ca62820
  10. i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365

i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365: i need to speak with a live agent about my office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-a-live-agent-about-my-office/84238935-3ac2-400d-a00a-8aef5ca62820