Windows 10: Office appclient

Discus and support Office appclient in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello i need help after doing a clean install and install office 2016 via clicktorun . I installed eset. but when the process of updating antivirus... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Adityar, May 14, 2018.

1. Adityar Win User

Office appclient

Hello i need help
    after doing a clean install and install office 2016 via clicktorun .
    I installed eset. but when the process of updating antivirus and scanning automatically and it stuck in the office appclient
    is this because of a problem with the office installed ?

:)

Adityar, May 14, 2018
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

Office Remote

Thanks Stefan. Could you supply the exact wording of the error message, with any error codes there might be?

Also:-

• the version of PowerPoint or other Office applications that you're attempting to control.
    • The name of the Office suite installed (you can get this in the Add/Remove Programs list (as an example, on my work laptop here, it's called "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010")
    Thanks.

[ Pete ], May 16, 2018
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Lost Microsoft office

Hi,

Which version of Microsoft office was installed?

You may check for the Office in the start screen. Also try checking in the programs and features from control panel.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Check if Office is listed there.
    Please update us with the status. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Office appclient

1. Office appclient - Similar Threads - Office appclient

2. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In: A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it...
  3. SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...: Purchased the Office 365 with annual subscription and Cloud Storage for my home computer and somehow my Cloud storage seemed to stop working and I went online and received help with Microsoft representative, who changed my sign in to my google email, instead of my home...
  4. Office 365 Update 16001.11929.20170 for Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Update 16001.11929.20170 for Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19: The August feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: August 19, 2019 Package versions: 16001.11929.20170 for Word,...
  5. New Office Insider Slow 16001.11929.20170 Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Slow 16001.11929.20170 Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19: The August feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: August 19, 2019 Package versions: 16001.11929.20170 for Word,...
  6. New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19: New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 released. Release notes not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated if/when available. Source: Office Insiders https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...office-insider [img] Tip Latest Office Updates...
  7. server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated....
  8. Office 2019 migrate from x86 to x64?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 migrate from x86 to x64?: Hi. I just upgraded from Office 2010 to 2019 (Pro Plus). However, as I upgraded, I got 2019 x86 and I would rather have x64 unless it proves to hard to migrate. So, the question - is it possible to migrate from x86 to x64 without loosing anything in the process? If so, how?...
  9. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  10. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802