Windows 10: Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

Discus and support Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers Today at Build 2016, Qi Lu announced three new Office-specific opportunities for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

Source: https://blogs.office.com/2016/03/31/...6U5Zvc.twitter

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 1, 2016
  2. Arun B J Win User

When the new Anniversary update for windows 10 is released do I have to make a new usb stick with recovery media

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Anniversary update can be update through windows update. No need to create a new recovery USB for Anniversary update. No need to erase the USB stick and no need to re-download the new windows 10 Anniversary update.

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings New Experiences and Developer Opportunity - Windows Experience Blog

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Crippling Pro features after Aniversary update in couple days?

I don't find any Windows 10 blogs about crippling several features of Pro version. I just found these two websites about the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings New Experiences and Developer Opportunity

Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings New Experiences and Developer Opportunity - Windows Experience Blog

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Available August 2 - Windows Experience Blog

Btw, I am not from Microsoft. Let's wait if one of the Microsoft moderators answer your question.

Cheers!

Kyah Pembaryah, Apr 1, 2016
Thema:

Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers

1. Office at Build 2016—new opportunities for developers - Similar Threads - Office Build 2016—new

2. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  3. Opportunity for Developer to make money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opportunity for Developer to make money: Here’s a free idea for any developer out there Write an appl that completely uninstalls the spotlight, clears all the caches and garbage, and reinstall it. That would definitely sell for a few dollars on the Microsoft Store...
  4. An Update on the Developer Opportunity and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    An Update on the Developer Opportunity and Windows 10: At Build last year, we unveiled our Bridges strategy and our commitment to provide developers with tools to accelerate bringing their apps to Windows 10 devices. Our goal is to make it easy for developers of all sizes to bring existing code to the one billion devices we...
  5. Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity

in Windows 10 News
    Apps for Outlook.com - extending developer opportunity: Today’s post was written by Pretish Abraham, principal program manager lead for the Outlook team. Yesterday, at Inbox Love, we announced an exciting new opportunity for developers: Apps for Outlook.com. Next spring, Outlook.com will support third-party apps that will allow...
  6. Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers

in Windows 10 News
    Office at Build 2017 - announcing new opportunities for developers: Today at Microsoft Build 2017, we announced new opportunities for developers in three areas—updates to the Microsoft Teams developer platform, new capabilities in the Microsoft Graph and better ways to connect Office users with partner integrations. With over 100 million...
  7. Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Store Growth Creates New Developer Opportunity in 2016: As we welcome 2016, I thought it only fitting to provide an update on our progress since the Windows 10 launch on July 29. As announced yesterday, over 200 million PCs, tablets and phones across the globe are now running Windows 10, the fastest growth trajectory of any...
  8. Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015

in Windows 10 News
    Creating Developer Opportunity with Windows Store in 2015: As we all turn our attention to the year ahead I thought I’d take this opportunity to say thank you and share some insight into our plans for building on a very successful 2014. We began the year with a commitment to create opportunities for developers with Windows Store. We...
  9. What’s new in Office 2016 for developers

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 2016 for developers: As you’ve read, the new Office is here and for developers, this is an exciting time! The ability to insert add-ins into your documents, call new Office.js APIS, launch task panes inside your Office clients and run commands directly from the ribbon increases the productivity...
  10. Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Office 2016 IT Pro and Developer Preview: I’m pleased to announce the IT Pro and Developer Preview of Office 2016 for the Windows desktop. We’ve been in private preview with Office 2016 for several months. Now we’re ready to expand the program to our commercial Office 365 customers, an important milestone that gives...