Windows 10: Office drop down menus - software to change top ribbon?

Discus and support Office drop down menus - software to change top ribbon? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Anyone know the software that'll change the top editing ribbon in Microsoft Office to the old fashioned Drop down menus that were present in old... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by t8769, Feb 21, 2016.

1. t8769 Win User

Office drop down menus - software to change top ribbon?

Anyone know the software that'll change the top editing ribbon in Microsoft Office to the old fashioned Drop down menus that were present in old versions of Office?

I used this once, but forgot the name.

Thanks

:)

t8769, Feb 21, 2016

2. Changing color settings in Windows 10 from white to gray so Excel files open with a gray background

To change the background color and design of all your Office programs, go to File > Account from any open Office program, and then click the drop down menu next to Office Theme. (Or, go to File > Options > General > Office Theme).

Choose Dark Gray.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 21, 2016
  3. Time out to lockscreen option missing after fall creator's update?

Settings > Accounts > Sign In options, adjust drop down menu at top.

Settings > System > Power > Additional Settings > Change Plan Settings

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

There is a program called UBitMenu. There is another called Classic Menu for Office from Addintools.com.

philc43, Feb 21, 2016
  5. t8769 Win User
    Thanks

Hate those ribbons

t8769, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office drop down menus - software to change top ribbon? - Similar Threads - Office drop down

2. Right click and drop down menus not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click and drop down menus not working: Hi I need help.It all started with the fact that when i right click on a file not rename it, the whole file explorer will crash.Its now gotten worse, i can no longer click on anything from a drop down menu or right click menu. It pops up but nothing opens up when i click on a...
  3. How to change the background color of drop down menus everywhere in the system?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the background color of drop down menus everywhere in the system?: So, about a year ago, i tried installing a skin on Win 10. I installed a bunch of files and software like rainmeter, tclock and etc. After i did that it messed up my colors on drop down menus. I somehow thought, if i uninstall everything, all will go back to normal. But that...
  4. Drop down menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drop down menus: My dropdown menus have started opening up with a black background with red lettering. How can I change that back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drop-down-menus/dac605d0-faff-49f1-a627-7d3866cd754a
  5. Can’t type or access drop down menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t type or access drop down menus: Whenever I type, the text I typed was automatically deleted. I also couldn’t access any drop down menus including the search bar. I can’t shut the pc down because there is work that needs to be saved. On the application, I could just press ctrl + s but when i press ctrl it...
  6. Drop-down menus in display settings flickering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drop-down menus in display settings flickering: The drop-down menus in the display settings are flickering, making it difficult to adjust resolutions or adjust external monitors sometimes. This is happening on 3 different Lenovo ThinkPad P52 laptops running Windows 10 Enterprise Ver. 1903. I have run all Windows and Lenovo...
  7. Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drop down menus of screen settings flicker and not able to change options: Hi, I have a problem where the drop down menu of screen settings keep flickering. I go to settings-> Display , the orientation drop down menu keeps flickering. It doesn't let me change it from default "landscape". Then I go to "advanced display setting" and the...
  8. Drop Down Menus disappear

Drop Down Menus disappear: When I select an icon, the drop-down menu appears when I mouse over to select from the DDM, the DDM disappears. Examples: Outlook: I click on the send to the button, I mouse down on the list (DDM) and the list of names disappears. OneDrive: Click on the OneDrive syncing...
  9. Setting up Drop Down Menus with Color

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Setting up Drop Down Menus with Color: I have two Excel spreadsheets that I drew up to help people in the office track their days off and whether they use sick, annual, holiday or admin leave, in addition to filling in the regular calendar. I created drop down menus to facilitate that. In the first spreadsheet,...
  10. Printer missing from drop-down menus

Printer missing from drop-down menus: I have an HP Compaq 6200 SFF running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro that won't print to either of two HP printers I have tried. I have tried an HP OfficeJet 3830 and an HP OfficeJet 4650 and get identical results with both. I can, though, print to a Canon MP470 (so maybe the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office programs drop down menus vs ribbon