Windows 10: Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

Discus and support Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by MikkoSL, Aug 2, 2015.

1. MikkoSL Win User

Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open.
    Some .docx and .pptx files especially.

Any hints on this issue?

:)

MikkoSL, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Michel38 Win User

Able to connect, browse files but not sync with Outlook 2007

Still the same problems here (as mentioned here:
    http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsMobile/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3133786&SiteID=65)

The article above doesn´t help.

Reinstalling WMDC doesn´t help.

Hardresetting PDA (even buying another one) doesn´t help.

Repairing Office doesn´t help.

Creating a new profile in Outlook doesn´t help.

New installation of Office doesn´t help.

Is there any way to contact MS about this issue without paying 74€ ??

Michel38, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Sennin08 Win User
    Nokia N8 Software Update Available! Apps Update 1.0

What I have noticed after I installed this update is that when I play videos from file manager (Menu/Applications/Office/ File manager/E:Memory/ Videos), it doesn´t have a different video player, the video player now looks like the regular video player that
    is on the Menu.

Sennin08, Aug 2, 2015
  4. MikkoSL Win User

Solved this problem on my own.
    Some of files were marked "from another computer and blocked for security"
    Just tap allow and everything works fine.

MikkoSL, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

1. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update - Similar Threads - Office files doesn´t

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with the upgrade.I received the notification from my windows update that my computer didn´t support WIN 11... I found out I had to upgrade to TPM 2.0, followed the instructions.... long story short, I solved the problem and now the PC Health...
  5. Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with the upgrade.I received the notification from my windows update that my computer didn´t support WIN 11... I found out I had to upgrade to TPM 2.0, followed the instructions.... long story short, I solved the problem and now the PC Health...
  6. Windows doesn`t open a sd card that is formatted in FAT32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows doesn`t open a sd card that is formatted in FAT32: i tried to take the photos from my dslr and windows does`nt open the files it recognizes that there is a sd card but even when i open it from disk management it just won`t open is there any tool that i could use to resolve this problem PS: windows was recognizing the card...
  7. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  8. Micro doesn´t work anymore after Windows 1909 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro doesn´t work anymore after Windows 1909 update: Hello, thanks for reading this since that mean you are going to help me... Firstly, with microphone doesn´t work i mean it doesn´t get input sounds despite the fact it gets detected and apps are using itIt is shown by this new update in lower right corner. It is not micro...
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 1709 KB4134660 doesn t find in WU: Hi, in my husband's laptop with Win 10 1709 the KB4134660 isn't find in Windows Update, will be available slow? thanks 110360