Windows 10: Office for iOS is a slap in the face for Windows Phone use

Discus and support Office for iOS is a slap in the face for Windows Phone use in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; iPad, iPhone, and Android users get the excellent Office suite well before Windows Phone users do -- and that's not fair More 2885 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Office for iOS is a slap in the face for Windows Phone use

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Kastes Win User

Microsoft Edge - Continue Browsing on PC

I was notified that when using Edge on an iOS or Android device, you can now click a button and continue your browsing session on your PC. I figured that since you made this available for iOS and Android, it must be available for Windows Phone as well.
    It turns out it is not.

How can Microsoft provide this functionality for other OS's but not their own!???

Perhaps like most other app developers, Microsoft have chosen not to waste their time on Windows Phone.

I will be very interested to hear Microsoft's justification for this slap in the face to Windows Phone users.

Kastes, Nov 11, 2014
  3. buying a phone in the uk for use in south africa

I guess they will have enough information to provide you a "normal" phone. Good luck!

amigo---01, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

Office for iOS is a slap in the face for Windows Phone use

1. Office for iOS is a slap in the face for Windows Phone use - Similar Threads - Office iOS slap

2. Phone LInk IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone LInk IOS: Dear Sir or Madam, I have trouble connecting my iPhone 15 Pro Max to the Phone LInk on my Laptop Windows 11. i/we have tried many times with the Microsoft support team, and they couldn't help and sort this issue out. can you please help me? Its vitally important to me. To us...
  3. Phone Link for IOS

Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  4. Phone Link for IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for IOS: Has anybody had any success with the phone link and iphone 13 pro max? Mine will set up, phone calls, text, BUT I CANNOT RECVIVE texts! so annoying. Any advice would be great!!!...
  5. phone link for ios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link for ios: phone link for ios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/ec7668a0-040d-4cf1-846b-823cea673fed
  6. phone link for ios

phone link for ios: phone link for ios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/ec7668a0-040d-4cf1-846b-823cea673fed
  7. Use Phone Link App with an iOS device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Phone Link App with an iOS device: Microsoft recently announced upcoming support for iOS devices in the Phone link app. Earlier, only Android phones were supported. Correspondingly, this article explains using the Phone link app in case you use an Apple iPhone or an iPad.Prerequisites for Phone Link appA PC...
  8. Use Phone Link App with an iOS device

Use Phone Link App with an iOS device: Microsoft recently announced upcoming support for iOS devices in the Phone link app. Earlier, only Android phones were supported. Correspondingly, this article explains using the Phone link app in case you use an Apple iPhone or an iPad.Prerequisites for Phone Link appA PC...
  9. Phone Link for iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e
  10. Phone Link for iOS

Phone Link for iOS: I looked on the Phone Link app, but I saw that it was for Android. I was wondering if the Phone Link app also works for iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-for-ios/d36182e8-5f9e-48a4-8a69-191b77d43b4e