Windows 10: Office home & student 2007

Discus and support Office home & student 2007 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karltull, Jul 28, 2018.

1. karltull Win User

Office home & student 2007

I bought M Office home & student 2007 and used it on old computer. I had no probs ever but got new computer last month and it now when I tried to install it, says the product key in the box is not correct, help, how can this be? Karl

:)

karltull, Jul 28, 2018

2. Office home and student 2007

How do I install office home and student 2007 on a new computer

BarbaraThring, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Students Offered Office Ultimate 2007 for Under $60

As part of Microsoft Corp.’s commitment to education, the company is introducing a promotion inviting students who are actively enrolled at educational institutions and have a valid e-mail address from the institution to purchase Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 at a student price of $59.95 (U.S.). “The Ultimate Steal” promotion will run in Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States starting today and in France, Italy and Spain starting Sept. 20, 2007. The promotion will end April 30, 2008.

Office Ultimate 2007 is the premium Office suite and provides students with a comprehensive set of tools that can help them create high-quality documents, gather and consolidate lecture notes and other information, stay organized, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily collaborate with colleagues and professors across geographical boundaries.

“We’re listening to students who have told us they need Microsoft Office for their studies and want more flexible ways to get the latest version,” said Alan Yates, general manager of Worldwide Education at Microsoft. “We’re committed to providing accessible and affordable technology to students so they can meet their academic goals. The Ultimate Steal is the latest in a long history of providing compelling academic offers for students.”

Earlier this year, the promotion was offered to students in Australia as a pilot program, resulting in great experiences and overwhelmingly positive feedback from students. “Our students had been asking for more flexible methods to acquire Microsoft software, so we were very happy to see this Web-based promotion,” said Catherine Overton, manager, IT Contracts, Monash University. “Microsoft Office is also a key set of applications used by our students in their academic studies, so they were pleased to be able to acquire the newest version at such a low price.”

Office Ultimate 2007 includes the entire Microsoft Office toolset that students are accustomed to working with and more, including Microsoft Office Word 2007, Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, Microsoft Office Access 2007, Microsoft Office Publisher 2007, Office OneNote 2007, Office Groove 2007 and Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.

Students can find program details and see if they’re eligible at http://www.theultimatesteal.com.

Source: Microsoft

Jimmy 2004, Jul 28, 2018
  4. cbakerps Win User

microsoft office home and student 2007

i have microsoft office home and student 2007 but i have a new laptop that is small and does not have a cd drive how do i install it

cbakerps, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Office home & student 2007 - Similar Threads - Office home student

2. Office Home 2007

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Home 2007: I am having issues with my Office Home 2007 - all excel files are shrinking / losing data.I need to reconfigure / add data each time I close worksheet !!Has my Licence / security expired ??Please help !ROB...
  3. Office Home 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Home 2007: I am having issues with my Office Home 2007 - all excel files are shrinking / losing data.I need to reconfigure / add data each time I close worksheet !!Has my Licence / security expired ??Please help !ROB...
  4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 32bit

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 32bit: Will this version work on Win 10 20h2 64 bit computer? I have the install disc and the product key (proof of license). 170791
  5. Office home and student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office home and student: I purchased a three year sub. to office home and student and my computer crashed. I purchased a new laptop, so how to I get my subscription on to my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-student/185a121a-9ce5-4689-bd8b-11daef0117a9"
  6. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive: I have a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Disk purchased New - For our home use it is perfect. especially and a guessing game of where to click, as the laptop gets wipes out by a special person of everything, every so often. ending with a white screen and white typing....
  7. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 disk will not boot up in drive: I have a Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Disk purchased New - For our home use it is perfect. especially and a guessing game of where to click, as the laptop gets wipes out by a special person of everything, every so often. ending with a white screen and white typing....
  8. Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007

Problem arisen with re- installation of Office Home and Student 2007: It having been lost, when I had to rest the computer, I attempted to re-install Office Home and Student 2007 today. However on opening Excel, I get Code: code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR80 was not found...[/quote] I have re-installed Office but nothing has...
  9. Loading MS Office Home & Student 2007 -Pop Up with a Configuration bar

Loading MS Office Home & Student 2007 -Pop Up with a Configuration bar: I have had a few problems winding up a new ACER Laptop for my Son. In our Family we have used Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 version since new. and before that 2003 version, on clicking the ICON the familiar sandy coloured rectangle pop-up appears appears, well...
  10. ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10

ms office home and student 2007 install problem on windows 10: So I'm putting my parents copy of office 2007 on my mom's new Asus Zenbook running windows 10. installing from a CD using a samsung usb dvd player and running into a problem. When I run the set up it opens a dialogue box asking me to enter the product key but there is no...