Windows 10: Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing

Discus and support Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am missing the icons for a few pieces of software, such as office, i have tried resetting the icon cache, to no avail, any ideas? Thanks. 25765 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by matthirst952, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing

I am missing the icons for a few pieces of software, such as office, i have tried resetting the icon cache, to no avail, any ideas? Thanks.

:)

matthirst952, Oct 9, 2015

2. Volume Control icon gone on the taskbar

I just opened Excel (Office 365) and was offered an upgrade. Downloaded the upgrade and now the volume control icon is missing from my taskbar. I checked settings, and that indicates the icon is on, but I don't have an icon. Help? (I also had to re-pin
    the Office icons to the taskbar, since they were also missing after the update)

ArthurGuillaume, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Eric_980 Win User
    Missing Office Icons

Thanks for reply. I looked in Control Panel and there are 2 installations of office. One with title Home and student and the other just with suffix en.us. Both the same size.

I bought Office 365 and downloaded it and all was well until I noticed the icons were no longer there - I have a bit of a hand tremor and may have caused a problem with unintentional mouse r/l button presses and even dragged the shortcut off the screen
    or deleted it. Who knows.

I have opened the suggested article but will need to study it further.

Thanks

Eric_980, Oct 9, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing

Welcome to Ten-Forums.
    Missing from All Apps in Start menu also or is this just the desktop ? White square for icon or missing completely ?

jds63, Oct 9, 2015
  5. matthirst952, Oct 9, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Oct 9, 2015
  7. Classic Shell yea

matthirst952, Oct 9, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Maybe causing this issue, can either try reinstalling those programs or look here for examples of what else you can try by right clicking an opening file location of icon and replace it.
    https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...menu-apps.html

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Office Icons + Itunes Icons missing - Similar Threads - Office Icons Itunes

2. Icons missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing: Hello, I am having trouble with my icons. It went missing. I don't know how can I have it back to the home screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing/30354198-3c23-47bc-9814-c9ed22567516
  3. missing icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    missing icons: So I'm sharing a computer with someone and I created a profile to login to my stuff and have my own desktop and ever since I created the profile, on the new profile aka mine every icon is missing, and it's only text, and there is nothing on the navigation panel, I don't know...
  4. Icons Missing

Icons Missing: Hello,My question is that some icons in my start menu are displayed as image files. I have provided a screenshot below of what it looks like to me. As shown both my calculator and Microsoft store icons are shown as image files. They function and open fine but are just...
  5. Office Documents Icons Missing

Office Documents Icons Missing: I am running Win 10 19042.630 and for the last few months the icons for documents that are opened using Office such as docx, xlsx, pptx, etc. all just have a generic icon - used to be that they would have a Word or Excel etc. icon and then a few years back they switched to a...
  6. Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Invisible iTunes icon on taskbar: [ATTACH] So I've had this invisible icon on my taskbar that I can't get rid of for around half a year. It doesn't really bother me but I thought I'd ask here anyway. I can't open it or hover over it and highlight it, but I can move it around and right-click it. When I do...
  7. Icons missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons missing.: I lost all my shortcuts and the whole right side of this screenshot. I did it by unpinning Firefox. Then everything disappeared. How can I get them back? Don Cole Before: [img] After: [img] 144889
  8. Itunes icon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Itunes icon: New laptop with windows 10. Downloaded iTunes. How do I get icon onto desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-icon/81178323-f9d4-46d2-9e6d-3bef4383fe26"
  9. iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes double icon problem solved with iTunes 12.3: Hi there, Just wanted to let you all know that the annoying problem with the double iTunes icons, when pinned down to the taskbar, finally is solved *Smile Just unpin the icon, update iTunes to version 12.3 (today released) and repin the icon to the taskbar. Greetz,...
  10. Missing Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Icon: I have a program called IDE.exe. It uses the drawing board icon. [img] It creates a project file with the extension .prj. The project uses the hammer icon. [img] IDE.exe is there with the proper icon. [img] But the .prj file shows white square (no icon)....