Windows 10: Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support

Discus and support Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The new Universal Windows Office Lens app gives your Windows 10 PC, tablet, phone or even HoloLens scanning superpowers. Whether you need to share your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support

Source: Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 14, 2016

2. How will I upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education Edition?

I'm assuming that my university will. I was talking with their IT support about Windows 10 support, and they said they will fully support it when it comes out. Since they already have volume licensing for Office 365 (and the latest version of Office
    whether that is Office 2013 or some future version like Office 2016), I assume they will have volume licensing for Windows 10. As a student there, how do I upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education Edition?

ConnorH_700, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Importing or copying People contact list into my online account

It sounds like you have Office 365 which is the subscription service.

I believe you get an online account which should sync to all of the content in your folders and contacts and calendar, which is how you could add it back to Windows 10 mail without renewing your subscription. Or you can access the data in Office 365 if possible.

For better help on this I would contact Office 365 support

Microsoft Support

or post in the Office 365 forums here on community where MVPs or other experts will know the answer to these questions.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support

1. Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support - Similar Threads - Office Lens comes

2. Office 2016 or Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016 or Office 365: I think I am running Office 2016 and Office 365 Basic , I have done the search on a word document and it says 2016 but on my start up there is an icon and if I go into that I see my documents under Office 365.I have just checked my account and I have paid a subscription of...
  3. Office 2016 or Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2016 or Office 365: I think I am running Office 2016 and Office 365 Basic , I have done the search on a word document and it says 2016 but on my start up there is an icon and if I go into that I see my documents under Office 365.I have just checked my account and I have paid a subscription of...
  4. Office 2016 or Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office Lens Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Lens Bug: I would like to report a Very mean bug that is present in office lens android version Whenever I try to click a photo, it doesn't get saved and the app hangs, I've tried to clear the cache, reinstall but it just won't go. Please help me, I am using office lens on android...
  6. Office 365 or Open Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 or Open Office?: Hi Guys I am slowly converting from my Chromebook to a new new laptop with W10 on it. As I exchange and support someone who is not too PC savvy, I am wondering if I am better sending him files using Open Office or 365 Office. On this new laptop, I inherited the 12 month...
  7. Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Office 2010 support is ending - get current with Office 365 ProPlus Office: The way we work has changed. When we launched Office 2010, our aim was to help customers unlock their potential with best-in-class tools they could use to be more productive. Ten years later, the very definition of productivity has changed significantly. To succeed today,...
  8. Windows Server 2019 adds support for Office 365 ProPlus Office

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2019 adds support for Office 365 ProPlus Office: Windows Server 2019, Application Platform, UpdatesToday we’re introducing Office 365 ProPlus support for Windows Server 2019 customers with on-premises and Azure deployments. We’ve also enabled customers to immediately download and leverage FSLogix functionality, including...
  9. Windows 10 and Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Office 365: PC has just had the latest set of Windows updates automatically applied. Now I cannot do anything including resetting the PC. As soon as you select of click on an icon or button, the next screen pops up and instantly closes down again. Have tried to roll back the updates - no...
  10. Office Lens will not install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Lens will not install: The installation of Office Lens is stuck every time at 20.60 KB. I am trying to re-install it because it won't launch ---- right at the start it reported 'something is wrong' and falsely claimed the camera was in use by another app. I tried with both cameras & I have...