Windows 10: Office Lens will not install

Discus and support Office Lens will not install in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; The installation of Office Lens is stuck every time at 20.60 KB. I am trying to re-install it because it won't launch ---- right at the start it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by clayto, Mar 30, 2018.

1. clayto Win User

Office Lens will not install

The installation of Office Lens is stuck every time at 20.60 KB. I am trying to re-install it because it won't launch ---- right at the start it reported 'something is wrong' and falsely claimed the camera was in use by another app. I tried with both cameras & I have restarted the PC several times.

:)

clayto, Mar 30, 2018
  2. saberman Win User

How Did A Screen Ad Show Up On My Phone

>Do you have office lens installed

No.

saberman, Mar 30, 2018
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Office Lens

Hi Bernard,

There's no official statement when will the update be released so far. We encourage you to check Windows Store for Office Lens updates every once in a while. Feel free to ask if you have more inquiries.

Best Regards.

Ian Sal, Mar 30, 2018
  4. Office Lens will not install

Have you tried installing after doing a clean boot?

Really doesn't seem to be any support for this product online. Found an email address.

http://olenssup@microsoft.com

Was listed in Store, I did not test.

Caledon Ken, Mar 31, 2018
  5. clayto Win User
    Thanks for reply. However, the app unexpectedly started installing itself while I was doing something else, so I guess it was in some sort of pending state. It is OK now.

clayto, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Office Lens will not install

1. Office Lens will not install - Similar Threads - Office Lens install

2. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  3. Magnifier Lens Sizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Magnifier Lens Sizing: Did Microsoft just change the way the magnifier works? I just set up a new computer, and the magnifier works differently. In Lens view, you seem to not be able to resize the lens by holding down the button and moving the mouse to change the lens size. In settings you can...
  4. Office Lens Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Lens Bug: I would like to report a Very mean bug that is present in office lens android version Whenever I try to click a photo, it doesn't get saved and the app hangs, I've tried to clear the cache, reinstall but it just won't go. Please help me, I am using office lens on android...
  5. INSTALLING OFFICE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    INSTALLING OFFICE: I TRIED TO INSTALL OFFICE AND IT GAVE AN ERROR MESSAGE I WAS DIRECTED TO CALL THE 800 # WHERE IS LED ME TO THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-office/73a6879a-10d5-4f9f-865c-0b9e386652df
  6. Microsoft is killing off Windows 10 Office Lens app and other services

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is killing off Windows 10 Office Lens app and other services: Microsoft is constantly adding new features and apps to Windows 10 via Windows Updates and Microsoft Store. At the same time, Microsoft is also pretty brutal when it thinks apps or services aren’t being used or better alternatives are available. As it does every year,...
  7. INSTALLING OFFICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALLING OFFICE: Trouble installing Office Home & Student tells me its already installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-office/ebaa83fa-6499-4d63-b833-164e24a51982
  8. Access Camera of Holo Lens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access Camera of Holo Lens: I want to access the camera of HoloLens through a mobile app but app cannot access HoloLens inbuilt camera . I tried downloading windows camera for HoloLens but it didn't worked.Please suggest me a way to access the camera of HoloLens using my app....
  9. Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support

in Windows 10 News
    Office Lens comes to Windows 10 and adds Office 365 support: The new Universal Windows Office Lens app gives your Windows 10 PC, tablet, phone or even HoloLens scanning superpowers. Whether you need to share your latest ingenious napkin sketch or grab the text from a photo or screenshot in your pictures folder, Office Lens makes it...
  10. Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens: The OneNote team continues to listen to teachers to learn about how we can help them be more productive with our software. Today, we are announcing a set of improvements across OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens. All these improvements have come directly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office lens will not install