Windows 10: Office Mix: First time authoring & publishing enhancements

Discus and support Office Mix: First time authoring & publishing enhancements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It’s been a while since we last posted, and we wanted to share some of the more recent improvements in the Office Mix editing environment. The new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office Mix: First time authoring & publishing enhancements

Source: First time authoring and publishing enhancements - Office Blogs

Brink, Feb 22, 2015
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Sweet. . .great if you are an editor of books and other publishing's. . .*Smile

:)

3. Creators Edition Issues

To Whom May Care.

Not sure about this forced Creators update. My browser is now slow (Chrome), BING eh' and anything I do in Office goes to "Not Responding" when trying to save a file from any Office app, i.e Publisher, Word, etc.

I'd like to be productive, and not play with pictures, photo's and other alleged "enhancements".

MAKE IT WORK!

Nice job Microsoft!

(BUYER BEWARE & UPDATERS BEWARE)

Dennis_127, Feb 23, 2015
  4. 7thSense Win User

why some apps are not avaliable in brazil?

It is up to the author to publish the apps and games in the various marketplaces. If you find an app/game not available in your local Marketplace, contact the author and ask them to publish it there.

7thSense, Feb 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Office Mix: First time authoring & publishing enhancements - Similar Threads - Office Mix authoring

2. Request to Delete an article that was republished on MSN and the author/publisher deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to Delete an article that was republished on MSN and the author/publisher deleted...: Hello, I am wondering if anyone might know how to contact an administrator for the MSN publication page? There is a republished article on MSN with personal information about me that was deleted by the original author/publication. I attempted to use the Feedback button on the...
  3. Request to Delete an article that was republished on MSN and the author/publisher deleted...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request to Delete an article that was republished on MSN and the author/publisher deleted...: Hello, I am wondering if anyone might know how to contact an administrator for the MSN publication page? There is a republished article on MSN with personal information about me that was deleted by the original author/publication. I attempted to use the Feedback button on the...
  4. Time mix up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time mix up: My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom left is the correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-mix-up/a099868d-ab83-4651-86f1-22f90683ac2f
  5. Time mix up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time mix up: My date and time is mixed up between the time shown on the clock on the bottom left and the time shown on my computer, the time shown on the bottom left is the correct one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-mix-up/a099868d-ab83-4651-86f1-22f90683ac2f
  6. Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Delete Trusted Publishers in Office 2019: I just uninstalled Office 2010 before upgrading to Office 2019. The new installation has picked up some Trusted Publishers I no longer need but I can't delete them since the delete option is greyed out in Office. How do I remove these offending entries which are not shown...
  7. Stereo Mix enhancement options not showing. Need Guidance.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix enhancement options not showing. Need Guidance.: Hello, I am trying to fix an issue in wear when I stream or broadcast anything, my desktop audio does not pick up any audio, but my microphone is just fine. I am wondering if it was related to anything with stereo mix that was my issue last time, but when I go to the...
  8. Running mixed Office versions

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Running mixed Office versions: Windows 10 Pro version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) but all versions to date I have Office 2010 (DVD install) and Office 16 (on-line install). I have had to stay with Outlook 2010 due to apparent issues with the pst file if I run Outlook 2016. I would like to run Word and Excel...
  9. First time installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time installation: I am putting windows first time did i need product key or jst iso for installation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/first-time-installation/2e96ae21-e303-4c08-a200-2bb785d17123
  10. New accessibility enhancements for Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility enhancements for Office Online: When we first built Office Online, we worked hard to make the suite accessible to blind and low vision users by using a new web accessibility standard called WAI-ARIA. While this web standard has allowed Office Online to be usable with a screen reader, we’ve made some further...