Windows 10: Office not installed properly

Discus and support Office not installed properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old macbook pro which I recently had updated. However when I got it back it tells me that my office programme is not properly installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Johngormley1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Office not installed properly

I have an old macbook pro which I recently had updated. However when I got it back it tells me that

my office programme is not properly installed which means I can't use word etc.

What should I do? I don't want to pay again for more software etc.

:)

Johngormley1, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice not installed properly :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Office not installed properly

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Office not installed properly

1. Office not installed properly - Similar Threads - Office installed properly

2. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  3. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer is not properly.: Hello all, for a few months now I have been having quite a bit of difficulties with my Windows, some of it is not operating properly as I also been trying to access some of my settings on the computer it has been kicking me out of it, I tried to also install Microsoft Visual...
  4. Windows Installer is not properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. INSTALLING OFFICE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    INSTALLING OFFICE: I TRIED TO INSTALL OFFICE AND IT GAVE AN ERROR MESSAGE I WAS DIRECTED TO CALL THE 800 # WHERE IS LED ME TO THIS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-office/73a6879a-10d5-4f9f-865c-0b9e386652df
  6. Cartridge Not Properly Installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cartridge Not Properly Installed: Cartridge is installed but I keep getting message that it is installed improperly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cartridge-not-properly-installed/86f15a34-58c1-4ab7-9d80-cc4d5afddbdf
  7. Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unable to print properly with MS Office 2019: I have MS Office 2019 installed on a Dell Optiplex, it has worked well for some months but now has developed a ‘funny’ that essentially makes it unusable, I suspect it may be something I’ve changed but I really can’t figure out what…*Sick I have lots of documents and when I...
  8. Office programs not exiting properly - any of them.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office programs not exiting properly - any of them.: Got a fun one here. I have a client with five computers all running Windows 10 and Office 365. Pretty much all of them are running well, until this week one of them went weird. I was called in because it was running slowly and Access in particular was acting up (they share a...
  9. INSTALLING OFFICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INSTALLING OFFICE: Trouble installing Office Home & Student tells me its already installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-office/ebaa83fa-6499-4d63-b833-164e24a51982
  10. DirectX not installed properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX not installed properly: I'm running a 64bit Windows 10 System and while trying to install Madden 19 from Origin I received the following error "A redistributable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (4294967287)" I checked using my dxdiag and im running directX...