Windows 10: Office OneNote update via Store

Discus and support Office OneNote update via Store in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; There is a new update available for Office One Note App Version 17.6868.57811.0 Available from Windows Store Not the version which updates with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hTconeM9user, May 2, 2016.

1. Office OneNote update via Store

There is a new update available for Office One Note App
    Version 17.6868.57811.0
    Available from Windows Store

Not the version which updates with Office 2016

:)

hTconeM9user, May 2, 2016
  2. FHL1 Win User

Phone 7 My Documents are read only

The only reason that I was an early adopter of the Windows Phone 7 was so that I could edit Windows Office Suite files in the field in a manner that would increase productivity. OneNote provides a great way to organize my jobs. Windows Phone 7 allows
    me to access OneNote on SkyDrive via the Office Hub and will allow me to edit or add to the OneNote files. For whatever reason I cannot edit and save an Excel or Word file that is filed in OneNote. Yes, I can recall/edit/save individual Excel files on SkyDrive
    with my Phone 7, but I cannot keep them organized in OneNote. If I cannot update my office files, via SkyDrive, as they are stored on my desktop, then I may as well use a paper and pen and make the changes directly on the desktop. Phone 7 and SkyDrive work
    for contacts, e-mail, and calendar, but so does an iPhone. OneNote does not appear to work with the Office Suite in an interactive way, but is read only. I have a hard time believing that Microsoft would come this far without making Excel and Word interactive
    in an organized OneNote file stored on SkyDrive. Keep in mind that I am always working through the Office Hub Loacations using Excel files with an xlsx extension. I use the Office Hub Locations as the Notes and Documents in the Office Hub are not organized
    and represent only a sampling of the files stored on SkyDrive.

FHL1, May 2, 2016
  3. one note

Hi John,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• How are you trying to access OneNote? Is it via an Office application, OneNote online, or OneNote Windows Store app?
    • If you are using an Office application, then which version?
    • Are you getting any error messages upon printing your OneNote files?
    • Is it happening to all the files that you are trying to print to OneNote?
    • Have you tried printing files from other Office application (Word, Excel, etc.)? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, May 2, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Office OneNote update via Store

This seems to be one of several new apps.

I've just had a new Mail and Calendar app: Version 17.6868.40731.0

philc43, May 2, 2016
  5. Thanks guys, just picked these 2 up.

Scottyboy99, May 2, 2016
  6. Yes just got this one as well
    Thank you

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Office OneNote update via Store

1. Office OneNote update via Store - Similar Threads - Office OneNote update

2. Update Windows 10, Office, Edge and Windows Store Apps via command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 10, Office, Edge and Windows Store Apps via command line: Hello,I have some family members father and brother that are PC noobs, so I have to set up a weekly remote session and update their system Windows, Office, Windows-Store Apps, etc manually.I want to automate this process, so they can start it themselves.Winget not an...
  3. I'm confused by the Windows 10 Office Suite. SharePoint, Office 365, "OneNote" vs. "OneNote...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm confused by the Windows 10 Office Suite. SharePoint, Office 365, "OneNote" vs. "OneNote...: I've been trying to get familiar with Windows 10 and its features. There's lots about it that confuses me: - What's the difference between "OneNote" and "OneNote for Windows 10"? Why does Windows 10 have both? It feels like bloatware. - What is SharePoint? - What is Office...
  4. Where is OneNote stored?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is OneNote stored?: I wish to do a clean install of Windows 10. I have backed up and saved most of the files and folders that I wish to keep; however, I am unable to find where 'My Notebook' or 'OneNote' files are kept. The normal advice is to go to: C:>Users>Name>App...
  5. Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?: I just upgraded from Windows 7 / Office 2010 to Windows 10 and the version of OneNote I used previously was faster, had many more features, and felt like a desktop app. This new version feels slow and looks like it was a horrible port from a mobile phone or something. Does...
  6. Office 2019 - OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 - OneNote: If you recently installed Office 2019 you will discover that OneNote is no longer included in the package. Even with Pro Plus, when you open one of the apps (Excel, Word, etc.), and check "Office Account", you'll still see the OneNote icon. But it's no longer installed. The...
  7. Paste Special in OneNote for Windows 10 (not OneNote in Office)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste Special in OneNote for Windows 10 (not OneNote in Office): I'm used to using OneNote 2016 in Office 365 ProPlus, and I often use Paste Special and Paste as Text Only. I can't seem to find this functionality in OneNote on Windows 10. Any suggestions on what to click or any keyboard shortcuts? Thanks....
  8. Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Office 365 update breaks Send to Onenote in Outlook: Has anyone who uses Outlook in office 365 noticed that the latest update V1801 9001.2138 has screwed up send to OneNote, when you try to use the 'Send to OneNote' option you now appear to be only able to send to the online version as a quick note. Prior to this update you...
  9. Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0: Today, we’re introducing OneNote Clipper 2.0–a major update that offers enhancements for capturing web content into OneNote and enriching that content to make it more useful. The OneNote Clipper is the easiest way to save anything from the web to OneNote. Responding to...
  10. Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens: The OneNote team continues to listen to teachers to learn about how we can help them be more productive with our software. Today, we are announcing a set of improvements across OneNote Class Notebook, Learning Tools and Office Lens. All these improvements have come directly...