Windows 10: Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots

Discus and support Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots How to Use Free Office Snip Screenshot Tool [img] Note Office Snip from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cliff S, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots

How to: Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots

How to Use Free Office Snip Screenshot Tool

Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots [​IMG]
    Note Office Snip from Microsoft is a free and easy to use screenshot tool. With Snip you can annotate and narrate your screenshots, Whiteboards and webcam snips. This tutorial will show how to download, install and use the Snip.

Information This video was made by TenForums Video Geeks as a practicing project in our "Learning Together" online meeting on September 5th, 2015. See more TF Video Geeks videos at the Ten Forums Media Library and the video thread.

1. Download and Install Snip
    1.) Download the Snip from http://mix.office.com/snip, run the installer

2.)
    Accept the license terms, click Install:

3.) You can pin Snip to Taskbar and / or Start for a quick access:

4.) When Snip is installed its toolbar is by default located on top of your main display. The toolbar is floating, you can move it anywhere on the display:

2. Create & share a screenshot snip
    1.) Click / tap the screenshot snip button:

2.) Hold down the left mouse button and select the region to be snipped.

3.) You can annotate your snip with the Pen tool:

4.) Eraser tool erases a single object, Erase all erases all annotations you have made:

5.) Use the buttons top right to copy the current snip to Windows clipboard to be pasted to any document, share the image snip by email, save the snip on local computer. The library button shows your snip library:

6.) By default the snips are saved as image files. However, with the Record button you can add narration to your snip and save it as an MP4 video file:

7.) The MP4 file has more sharing options than the default image file. When shared as a link or embedded, the snip will be uploaded to the Office Mix cloud and link or embed code copied to the clipboard:

3. Create a Whiteboard snip
    1.) Whiteboard snips can be annotated, narrated, copied, saved and shared exactly as screenshot snips:

4. Create a webcam snip
    1.) Click the Camera button:

2.) Make the snip:

3.) You can annotate and narrate your webcam snip as any screenshot or whiteboard snip:

That's it. Happy Snipping Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots :)

Kari

Related Tutorials

:)

Cliff S, Sep 11, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 11, 2015
  3. where do i find and how do i download OFFICE SNIP for Windows 10 ... Best Tool for Screenshot, Voice Annotation, Video & Highlighter (Snip for Windows PC)

Where do i find and how do i download OFFICE SNIP for WINDOWS 10 .... Best Tool for Screenshot, Voice Annotation, Video & Highlighter (Snip for Windows PC)

[Moved from:
    Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

SparkySparks1, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots

1. Office Snip - Create, Annotate and Narrate Screenshots - Similar Threads - Office Snip Create

2. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  3. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  4. Picd is a basic screenshot tool with annotation options

in Windows 10 News
    Picd is a basic screenshot tool with annotation options: Screenshots are an excellent way to save important data or content without too much effort. I tend to use screenshots extensively for work, and also for personal reference. But the thing is, everyone has different needs and Snipping tool isn't going to cut it for many users....
  5. Where to get shape and arrow annotations for screenshots / Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to get shape and arrow annotations for screenshots / Snip & Sketch?: [ATTACH] How to add these shapes (see images) in Windows 10 after screencap (Win+Shift+S)? Clicking the Snip & Sketch to edit the image on the clipboard just gives me a pen, pencil, eraser, ruler, etc. I've been receiving these screencaps with shapes from other Windows 10...
  6. Automatically save snipping screenshots

Automatically save snipping screenshots: Is there a way I could setup a folder where all the images that I snap with Windows+Shift+S automatically get saved? :) submitted by /u/FlocoPops [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsbz8c/automatically_save_snipping_screenshots/
  7. Issues with Snip and Sketch Screenshots Pasted Into Word (Office 365)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Snip and Sketch Screenshots Pasted Into Word (Office 365): When I use Snip and Sketch and copy and paste the results into a Word (Office 365) document, it appears blank but there is actually a picture of some sort there. At that point, scrolling around in the file into which the snippet has been pasted seems to cause rendering...
  8. Snip & Sketch annotation?

Snip & Sketch annotation?: Snipping Tool is on its way out. So, I have started getting used to Snip & Sketch. But I don't find any option to annotate or add shapes. So, I (1) save the snapshot to desktop, (2) open it with Paint 3D and (3) annotate the image. Two different programs to perform a rather...
  9. Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snipping Tool/Screenshots blurry: The best answer is make sure Display Driver is installed and the RESOLUTION is set to RECOMMENDED, that's all it works good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-toolscreenshots-blurry/0b34ced7-6901-4fdd-b609-ea918c0bc663
  10. How to use Snip & Sketch app to Capture and Annotate screenshots in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Snip & Sketch app to Capture and Annotate screenshots in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Starting with Windows 10 1809, Microsoft has introduced a new app ‘Snip & Sketch‘ which is replacing the popular Snipping Tool. This tool offers similar functionality and can be used to take screenshots, use tools like a pen or pencil [...] This post How to use Snip...