Windows 10: Office Store appears to be not functioning.

Discus and support Office Store appears to be not functioning. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good evening All, When I'm writing a letter in Word 16 I sometimes want to use a dictionary to check the meaning of a word. But each time I do so, a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Feathers, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Feathers Win User

Office Store appears to be not functioning.

Good evening All, When I'm writing a letter in Word 16 I sometimes want to use a dictionary to check the meaning of a word. But each time I do so, a separate pop-up message appears telling me, 'Were having trouble connecting to the Office Store to help you get a free or Premium dictionary. Please try again later.' But no matter how many times I retry it I always get the same message. Office Store is enabled on this computer so I wonder what is going wrong, or am I not doing something correctly? Kind regards to all.

:)

Feathers, Jun 29, 2017

2. App store appears to be uninstalled after clena install

I did a clean install of windows 10. However it appears that besides removing all my old stuff as intended it also removed the appstore. Every time i try to do something related to the app store, be it finding the store itself or installing an app i get
    the same message "you need a new app to open this ms-windows-store" - might not be the exact wording since i translated it from danish.

Anyone have the slightest idea how i get the store back? - if that is indeed the problem.

NielsLund Hansen, Jun 29, 2017
  3. App store appears to be uninstalled after clena install

Getting the following result when trying what you recommended:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\WINDOWS\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\Win ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\WINDOWS\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNot

FoundException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

So still not fixed Office Store appears to be not functioning. :(

NielsLund Hansen, Jun 29, 2017
Thema:

Office Store appears to be not functioning.

1. Office Store appears to be not functioning. - Similar Threads - Office Store appears

2. Missing Search Function Office 365 Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Search Function Office 365 Apps: [ATTACH] The search box for my Office 365 apps is missing for the Open menu and recent files on one device I have, but on the other, I have the search box. Both devices Office 365 apps are all up to date and I'm running Windows 10 2004 on the device that has the search...
  3. The "Send To - Mail Recipient" function appears to be broken...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The "Send To - Mail Recipient" function appears to be broken...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hey_imKramer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijmsfi/the_send_to_mail_recipient_function_appears_to_be/
  4. Windows Store not functioning correctly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store not functioning correctly: For some reason, my Windows Store is not functioning correctly. At first, when I was attempting to reinstall the Xbox app after accidentally uninstalling it, the install button just did not work. So, I attempted some of the fixes found here I'll list them below and now the...
  5. Office apps appear in another language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office apps appear in another language: I have the micrsoft surface pro 6 and my default language is english but i also added a german keyboard. But half of my microsoft apps appear in german while the others still appear in english. I would love to have all of them in English. But i cant seem to figure out how to...
  6. microsoft store not functioning properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft store not functioning properly: when ever I am trying to download any app from Microsoft store the download stops with an error and this pops up Code: 0x80070424 pls help me get my Microsoft office back working...
  7. How to remove non-functional Office 2016 "Store App" icons in Start?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to remove non-functional Office 2016 "Store App" icons in Start?: Greetings, TenForums. Could I trouble you for some assistance with a spontaneous problem that has occurred on my Win10 (v1709) system with regard to MS Office (2016, 365 exe version)? Any help would sure be appreciated! The Problem: I have had Office 2016 365 installed for...
  8. Windows Store (Not functioning)

Windows Store (Not functioning): Dear 'fellows' On beforehand, I use windows 10 Pro (1809), insider preview 18305.1003 Since a couple of weeks Store just opens the splshscreen and closes it immediately. It gives the impression of nopt connection/not permited. No error messages shown. I have been trying...
  9. Microsoft store not appearing

Microsoft store not appearing: not able to see microspft store how would i again download it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-appearing/605e9ee5-9a98-42e3-ace7-217dbafa88c0"
  10. Office Suite icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...