Windows 10: Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

Discus and support Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The promise of Sway is to make it easy for you to add, visualize and share your content in new, interactive and exciting ways. We’ve been continuously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

Source: http://blogs.office.com/2015/03/03/s...hare-new-ways/

:)

Brink, Mar 3, 2015

2. Office 365 in Windows 10 and More

When I got windows 10 and installed it to my drive, it had allot of things preinstalled that I would use, one thing bothered me. Windows 10 comes equipped with OneNote and a new program called Sway can be downloaded from the Windows Store, why can't we
    have all office 365 apps in Microsoft Store. All the other apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint you need to download off there website, and when you have them in the Start Menu, what really bothers me is that its Icon is different then Sway and OneNote, where
    is the consistency. Is there a Windows 10 version Office 365 or has it not been (or wont be) done yet.

Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more [​IMG]

oliver_cool103, Mar 3, 2015
  3. re synchronization of one note mobile

Connect your device to sync. Open AS and uncheck OneNote. AS will now save your settings. When done, add OneNote back. Let me know if this helps.

Linley Meslier, Mar 3, 2015
Thema:

Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more

1. Office Sway now lets you add your OneNote images and more - Similar Threads - Office Sway lets

2. Windows 10 now lets you update drivers for more devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now lets you update drivers for more devices: In August, Microsoft enabled a new Windows 7-like ‘Optional updates’ option within the Windows Updates panel on Windows 10. Microsoft previously handled the optional updates via Device Manager, but the company has disabled the automatic updates feature in Device Manager and...
  3. Could You Add More Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could You Add More Apps?: Hey there, So I was trying to download other apps for my Windows, but they weren't on the Microsoft Store, and I checked on this website, and they didn't have it either. A lot of apps aren't on Microsoft Store, and I don't want to download other things to be able to...
  4. Dark Mode and more now on OneNote

in Windows 10 News
    Dark Mode and more now on OneNote: [ATTACH] This month, we’re excited to bring you some highly anticipated features in OneNote: Dark Mode, Send to OneNote from Outlook, Insert printouts of Office files, and simplified ribbon for OneNote on the web. Read on below for more information on these highly requested...
  5. OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote for iOS now lets you set pictures as backgrounds: NEW! You can now "Set Picture to Background" for #OneNote on iPad and iPhone. Make it easy to ink or Draw on Pictures. Download: Microsoft OneNote on the App Store Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 132975
  6. Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to improve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to improve: OneNote an amazing application, but when it comes to inserting images or other content things start to become spoofy. For example, when I add a vertical-taken-photo to a note on my iPhone, the photo takes up the whole space; and when opening the same note on my Windows the...
  7. Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to imporve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to imporve: OneNote an amazing application, but when it comes to inserting images or other content things start to become spoofy. For example, when I add a vertical-taken-photo to a note on my iPhone, the photo takes up the whole space; and when opening the same note on my Windows the...
  8. OneNote is now (even more) free!

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote is now (even more) free!: [img] Last year we made OneNote 2013 (our full-featured Windows desktop software) free for personal use and the response was overwhelmingly positive. We’ve heard from many of you that enjoy the ability to take and share notes, ink and highlight directly on the page and...
  9. Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..: Today we’re introducing a brand new app to the Office portfolio. Say hello to Sway! Sway is an entirely different way to express yourself and bring your ideas to life. When your ideas are born, you want to explore, visualize and share them—quickly and easily, wherever you...
  10. Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence

in Windows 10 News
    Office Sway: bringing more search and more intelligence: From the beginning, Sway has aimed to help people easily create and share fantastic content that looks great on any device. Today, we’re thrilled to start bringing the intelligence of Bing Image Search into Sway Preview. These features allow you to search for content, review...